Styling My seicento Project

Currently reading:
Styling My seicento Project

few more bits done.......

Moved battery from engine bay:
mod1.JPG

Doorcards and pods now finished (electric push button and chrome B&Q drawer handles):
mod2.JPG

Blaupunkt 6x9:
mod3.JPG

Door closed:
mod4.JPG

Beggining of my boot install:
mod5.JPG

More to come soon :slayer:

right another update but not done nothing as weather has been ****e at the weekend :(

hmmmmm mk1 uno turbo 1299 lump (needs to be reconditioned)
engine.JPG

Turbo (will bling this up when i get time)
turbo.JPG

uprated calipers (could do with a very good clean)
brakes.JPG

going to need help with sorting the wire looms out lol
help.JPG

will post more pics soon as at the mo im currently doing my boot install and also within the next 2 weeks going to be lowering it and uprating the brakes to the uno ones. (y)

Hope you're not using the digi clocks coz they look poo IMO on a cinq/sei :p

You doing anything to the engine or leaving it standard? Good plan to find where your suspension sits before installing the engine i would've thought. You have to take a massive chunk out of the inner wing on one side at least, So you'll need to brace it all up and that also means you have to get your vehicle a new VSA as the innerwing on a sei/cinq is classed as structural and is part of the 'chassis'. :(
When will we get to see it on the road as its looking pretty special! Are you putting the engine in yourself?

Jordan

Theres having an opinion and being a bit unfair, if he just said I don't like it thats an opinion, Ive been slated for saying stuff like he's said (remember the ragtop cinq thread).

well garf has said his bit now, obviously if he/she doesnt like gaz's car they dont have to post no more on this thread :)

Back