Styling My seicento Project

Currently reading:
Styling My seicento Project

I too think it is a little OTT, I'm not a fan of overtly modified cars but a little subtle modding is ok. In general not too bad and may come together when sprayed :) . I hate these DTM mirrors seen them on a few cars and yuck :yuck: . Hate the front bumper, just too big and has a big chin (n) , might look better sprayed. Like the minilites but needs lowering, sure it is on your list. Rear pipes would look better if they didn't stick out so much. Interior is looking ok but you might need some shades on when you get in without blinding yourself.

this car is going to be a big talking point.

poeople that want suttle mods

and

people that want to be different

im liking what you have done (dont like the front bumper though) im unsure why you have bits of primer every where :confused: on the door pillar, was there rust?

oh and enlighten us all about the conversion you are talking about. who you got to do it? how much? ect

remeber seeing this car ages ago when he first started modding it, has come on loads since then.

well done mate (y)

OZ Seicento said:
Im loving the lambo doors mate
keep up the good work(y)

OZ

It don't have Lambo doors on it - they wouldn't fit IIRC - that's why there are new front wings fitted.....................

car12.JPG

Door's open normally :)

Thx everyone :)

@ custard boy

cheers mate, was full lambo but had 3 attempts at getting them to work right but no luck so off it came, had to buy a new door and 2 new wings :(
interior isnt finished yet lol got to build the sub install and should look good (hopefully) when done spent nearly £2k on it so far.
havent got a new bonnet yet just kicked it back down for now, its creased as hell, still need to find a genuine fiat one.

@ 99% chimp

lol the aint pink my camera flashed for some reason and made them look pink lol although pink is good :p

@ seicentojay

i got some abarth style ones but they are a bit more chunky at the front i used to have them on but had to remove them when the lambo hinges went on.

@ r_wiggy

colour its going is 2 tone flip paint, it should look red normal but go green or orange in the light not really decided yet thats last thing to do :)
my mate who is a landscape gardener/try anything type person and me are working on it, i think hes in the wrong profession doing gardens lol although hes good at them too :p
cost is at around £2k so far, alloys were about £670 or somthing like that, got valveless caps on :D

@ Emm

each to their own, you go for tuning i go for both, just doing it to be different, would be hard to get screen into a rev counter/speedo what would convert the readings to video composite?

@ rallycinq

id like a rollcage for it but i aint paying demon tweeks £200 for somthing which isnt even a proper cage :(

@ skinzcinqsproting

id love doors like the pug 1007 liek a van, but too much modding to get them on, lambos were bad enough lol

@ Applesei

Removed lambo kit, was a pain in the ass opening and closing door, so gave up in the end after 3 tries

@ 99sei

i dont really like the front bumper either but having it on has left me with a hell of a lot of space under the bonnet as it sticks out so intercooler/oil cooler and rad will be in there also alows engie to cool better as more mesh.
me and my mate are going to give it a go, still saving for a uno turbo mk1 if ican get one for £500, if we cant do it we know lots of people who own garages so we shoudlnt get stuck due to lack of knowledge and tools :p

ill keep you all updated when each thing is done :)

lookin good mate..... you doin all the work yourself? (y)

my only grip is the front bumper, it seems like your goin for a euro styling theme with the mini lite replica wheels and smoothing everything off, so personally i think u need body styling to match.

but then im not a fan of jap styling on anything that isnt a jap car.

but keep up the work, will look awesome when lowered and re-sprayed.

wow your taking on a mighty big task with that engine conversion your self.

you got any mechanical kowldge apart from your friends garages? there is a HELL of a lot of work involved. but good luck dude, only way to learn is try it your self (y)

i think if you blended everything is you would be able to pull everything off very well

keep us posted :slayer:

mostly the build quality of the hinge as they were universal they make the door wobble loads..... also hadest part was getting the door aligned right was fine top and bottom but not left to right had to keep moving the door more tothe front of the car as the door kept sliding back and the pin to the door lock kept kitting the lock inside the door wrong causing it not to open or close properly, was funny though doing my door pop and see the door fly open then lifting it up

99sei said:
ahh but is there a way round :eek:

he said they were universal coukd they not be modified of copied with adjustments to be better quality and make fit?

The problem with 'Lambo' hinges is that they have to be designed to rotate on 2 axes; unlike the doors on a real Lambo, which can go more or less straight up, the doors on a different car would have to come out like a normal door first and then go up in order to clear the door apeture. This is where the wobble comes from....................IMO it would be very hard to eliminate this wobble.

well gaz, once on that site youve made it :worship:

Think dynamat is tin foil LOL! complete pricks

what a bunch of wan1ankers:bang:
In hate people like that, just because something is different, at the end of the day you can still only do 70mph so whats the point of all the power when you cant f**king use it

OZ

OZ that is exactly my reply to anyone that takes the **** cos i have a 1.1..

i just say... bet you cant beat me off the line though.... :devil:

Craig

Last edited:
Back