12102010057.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto MK2b

Introduction

Well I had removed my old thread a while back as I was doing a few bits and bobs over christmas, just had a spare set of Mirrors, Handles and Bump Strips sprayed the few dents pulled out and was busy refurbing my wheels.

Then on the way home from my girlfriends I hit a nice bit of black ice on the apex of a bend lost control for a bit got control again then a merc coming opposite way hit my front end, so car was written off after the accident :(:(.

As it was before crash

And After

Really loved my little car didnt realise how great little puntos are until ive had to drive a Corsa C ,Agila (The single worst car ive ever driven) and a Clio neither are anywhere as near as much fun to drive.

Anyway now looking for another Punto :)
Hi again guy not been on in ages been working away for 8 months and I only got home just after Christmas, since then i've been busy renovating my new house still have the little punto and still love it loads just not been spending much time or money on it recently due to deposit for house and the renovating costs (n).

Since last time ive been on its had:
  • Bonnet cable replaced
  • Some new mats
  • Push Button Start (Located next to ignition)
  • New Headunit and Speakers
  • New Day Running Lights with auto dimming, custom fitted into grill for OEM look
  • 40mm lowered all round on Koni Springs
  • New Brake Pads
  • Alfa Wheels back on (Fiat ones are undergoing a refurb as we speak)
  • New Battery
  • Self Service as had been sitting for a good few months unstarted
  • MOT (Flew through it with no advisories :))
  • Its getting the boot smoothed soon picked up a scratch on the boot when in garage which was going to be getting repaired anyway
  • Fitted RCL upgrade

anyway heres a pic everybodys favourite lol
2012-04-19_16_15_45_1_.jpg

PS Needs a good clean roads been terrible here still gritting in april :bang:

Quick update and some new pics

Fitted a Focus Induction kit - Sounds a bit more meaty now lol

DRL's at night have auto dim if i put dipped beams on

Push Button Start because Keys are uncool lol (although still need one click of mine to start)

Induction Kit have since adjusted it slightly

Back