Zippy mk2006.jpg

Cinquecento my new cinq:D

Introduction

got this, this morning, paid £0 for it from chrispyrice sorted the headgasket and coolant problem, then got it home was still fine, gave it a nice quick wash, tomorrow t-cut! cheers chris!
pics......
tell me what you think, opinions open and dont bother me everyone too their own!
(y)
Looks clean as f*ck!!!! :D

If your changing any of the stnd kit, let me know as it looks mint.

Ross

I remember whan i got my cinq, one of the best days ever!! Is it you r first one?

lol nope second, but this is the first one too make it back too mine, the other the engine went so i was looking for an engine for 3months, but nothing came up, and then chris offered me this if i could fix his gearbox

Looks great (y) The Magma sticker on the window is a tinting company up here in Scotland (Bathgate) unless there are other Magmas around the country(y)

I love Cinq's:yum: (y)

You Also Mean If "i" Fixed His Gearbox;)

Oh And Fink You Should Say Fanks To Your free Mechanic As Your Not Mechanicly Minded:p

LMao...

Right, 1stly.. i feel like a prat for giving it away now! It looks so great and shiny! Well done Will.

And yeha, credit goes fully to Tommy pope for fixing everything!

Ah, tom.. dont forget.. my dashboard... Maybe this coming weekend..?? Sunday..?!

Looks very tidy, especially for a black one!! Think i would t-cut them rear lights a bit, to dark for my liking. Needs some sporting wing mirrors as well by look of it, look much better than faded plastic ones ;)

What are your plans?

not too sure yet, deffo some mirrors though, and some alloys and lower it bit probably 40mm, an abarth spoiler and maybe skirts, that will probably be about it

Back