Styling My little update...

Currently reading:
Styling My little update...

A little update while WAITING for my new set of OZ ultraleggeras and adrenalins 215/40/17...

eibach sportline installed...

DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0497.jpg

DSC_0498.jpg

Can't wait for the alloys, it takes 2 weeks to ship those wheels from italy to sydney...
also waiting for new set of tarantulas, if i live in europe i think its gonna be much easier, over here everything has to be from overseas...

i really like this springs, much much better performance than the stock ones...

looks better but i dont like lowering .... anymore my old car blew gearbox's due to bein stupid low, i think the t-jet is a nice ride hight as it is and as for cornering on the standard springs its a cracking car is as always down to the driver and imo tyres are most important :) cnt wait to see with the new wheels

Looks much better lowered.. And as for the t-jet ride heigh I think it's high!.. My tjet is lowered 120mm at the front :p and been through two driveshaft already..pictures with new wheels when u get them!.

i think the front left spring is lower than the front right.. anyone have the same issue??i know this could happen when you cut the springs, but not if you replace it with new lowering springs... weird... or is it just my eyes... but i did measure it with my fingers... the right one is 3 fingers, the left one is 3 fingers but tight.. guys??need info... something to do with wheel alignment??

The wheels just arrived... but i've got no time to put it on this weekend, i'll do it monday, but i show you how the wheels looks like, maybe you dont like it, but im a big fan of OZ wheels...

DSC_0499.jpg

thanks, i'm thinking to get a badgeless grill, either the zunsport ones or the normal badgeless grill, which one looks better??

I would say the fk grille (normal) looks much better cheaper also so a win win. Cars looking great, loving the wheels.

Got to be the cleanest GP ive seen lol

Last edited:
thanks magic johnson, it performs better too,it is much much lighter, about 15kg lighter than the stock 15" wheels (4 wheels)

any suggestions for further mods??
so far the mods are : 17"wheels, K&N air filter, Crystal vision headlight bulbs, white LED number plate bulbs, sound deadening.

does zunsport grill looks good??anybody out there using this grill??

I would say the fk grille (normal) looks much better cheaper also so a win win. Cars looking great, loving the wheels.

Got to be the cleanest GP ive seen lol

Thanks for the advice, im getting it right now from ebay, lol...

haha, my GP is 4 years old, but i wash it once a week every friday after work,
and polish it fortnightly, all with autoglym products from UK!! (y)

just browsing some members GP with eibach sportline installed, they looks lower than mine, (comparing with others using eibach sportline) my one still looks a bit high... does Eibach sportline comes in different sizes/height for GP??or is it getting lower in time??

mine is E20-30-010-01-22
is this what you guys using???

Back