IMG_02284.JPG

Grande Punto My Grey Grande Punto Sport.

Introduction

Thought id start a new thread as ive changed lots of small things and lost track of it all, but basically im back where i started :p

this is how it is now

At the moment its on fk coilovers (which im really surprised at how well they perform) about 65mm drop all round
i think the rears need spacing about 10-15mm and then drop the front to 75/80

Went for 16's a while back but looked horrible so went back to the 17 dezent motions (looking for a trade with 15 spoke sporting wheels if anyones interessted?)

Engine is standard apart from a K&N panel filter. no point wasting money on the engine as i wont get any more power :(

Also changed alot of audio, now ive got:
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 16.5cm Front Comps
Rockford Fosgate P400-4 Amp - Powering the speakers so i dont need a HU
and a Vibe 1600w Black air box in the boot
It now sounds very nice, quality speakers for vocals and good for bass (y) really do rate rockford stuff :)

Future Plans:
Adjust Suspension
Rear wheels Spacered
17" 15 Spoke fiat alloys

thats all, Any comments/suggestions welcome
said it before but i really do like your car!

just makes me wanna lower mine more though :bang:

love the colour too, GPs are really commmon where i live but dont see any in grey (at least nice looking anyway)

Wheels look spot on btw, wasnt sure with the first pictures but the proper pictures look brill...just read you're getting new ones but still...

Got my old wheels back on for winter but not sure if to put those you sold me back on, cant decide if they look chavy or not :confused::confused::confused:

Sam

cheets mate :)
i did really like the wheels when they were on mine, i get bored easily, wouldnt mind still having them though tbh

update:

IMG_1248.jpg

now i have to fit them which will be a pain! thinking of making adapters and swapping the runners but unsure how safe they will be.
anyone know of a someone that makes cheap sub-frames? i spoke to plush and they said theyd do it for £250 but im hoping someone might do it cheaper

Nah custom brackets to allow original rails to work, ive made templates out of wood and the fit perfect :) now just have to make them in metal! :p not even looked at the rears yet, probably end up getting them covered :cool:

as soon as theyre in properly ill get some snaps

Back