IMG_0180.jpg

Punto Evo/Supersport (Abarth) My Grey Abarth Punto Evo.

Introduction

Here it is just after I collected it from the dealers (it's much dirtier now!):

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_01822.jpg

IMG_01832.jpg

IMG_01842.jpg

IMG_01882.jpg
  • Thanks
Reactions: IronHorse
Cars awsome did you not go the the abarth stickers i think it makes it stand out more:D really like that color it seams that im the only person that has bought the stickers for mine :| does no1 like them

Cars awsome did you not go the the abarth stickers i think it makes it stand out more:D really like that color it seams that im the only person that has bought the stickers for mine :| does no1 like them

On they grey I don't think the stickers work. I prefer the plain & subtle look but each to their own.

I would say that most people do get the stickers, at least from the ones I've seen.

I must admit, this is the car I spent the majority of the day oogling at.

I thought the Grande looked better than the Evo but in person, I couldn't have been wronger if I tried :rolleyes:

The plans you said today sound really good, I can't wait to see the progress :D

I must admit, this is the car I spent the majority of the day oogling at.

I thought the Grande looked better than the Evo but in person, I couldn't have been wronger if I tried :rolleyes:

The plans you said today sound really good, I can't wait to see the progress :D

Apart from the 127(y).

Same with me, never really liked the Evo that much this has swung me over.:D

As some of you know my car is away with Forge Motorsport having some goodies made for it. They sent me the dyno run they did today. 171.9 bhp with no mods on normal fuel is pretty good in my book. And she needs an oil change!

DynoIT_-_KV11XBJ-fiat-punto-arbarth.jpeg

how have i only just spotted this thread?

Anyway will have to keep a look out for your car now when you get it back that is.
Live very near central Norwich area so i'm sure i'll see it about

looking sweet still bro!!
Should have come to MITcar :D

What you having fitted at Forge?

Tom

Yeah had to miss MITCAR to take the car to Forge.

I'm having induction kit, intercooler, blow off valve, hoses, pipes, body braces etc.

how have i only just spotted this thread?

Anyway will have to keep a look out for your car now when you get it back that is.
Live very near central Norwich area so i'm sure i'll see it about

Ah cool, I'm just off Tombland so I'm often around town. Wave if you see me! (y)

Just confirmed today with Forge that my car will be ready to collect on Sunday so just three more days until I get her back! :D:D:D

Expect loads of pics. :slayer:

Also she's getting serviced on Tuesday so I'm hoping to get an Abarth Punto Evo EsseEsse to try out for the day. I'm seriously contemplating getting the EsseEsse kit fitted if I can get the money together. (y)

This looks amazing, I'd love to get one, oneday!

I had an Ibiza Cupra before the EVO and that was knocking out 182bhp. I need that power again.

But yeh love the car mate, whats FIATS quoted figures?

What you hoping to get after forge have worked there magic?

This looks amazing, I'd love to get one, oneday!

I had an Ibiza Cupra before the EVO and that was knocking out 182bhp. I need that power again.

But yeh love the car mate, whats FIATS quoted figures?

What you hoping to get after forge have worked there magic?

Are you from Crewe? Currently driving a Grey/Silver Evo with Black Alloys?

Back