IMG_0335.jpeg

Punto Evo/Supersport (Abarth) Henseys abarth punto evo

Introduction

So having not owning anything Italian for the best part of 4years I’m back, came to realise I didn’t like my bmw as much as I thought I did the f31 is a fantastic car and I’d fall in love with it every time I put it on the motorway but daily commuting it wasn’t for me so if anyone’s after a mile muncher give me a shout my f31 touring is forsale

So finally got myself an APE after wanting one when I had my grande already has a couple of mods that I’d have done anyway so that’s a bonus

And it’s had abit of work done it the way of having the multiair unit replaced and a new flywheel + clutch

Hopefully be on the road by the end of the weekend just needs a tyre and an mot
it’s on the road and I’m absolutely loving it, makes all the right noises to keep me entertained

So started doing my usual thing and started popping leds in everything I can most of them

Reverse
IMG_0377.jpeg

Sidelight
IMG_0384.jpeg

Drls
IMG_0389.jpeg

Numberplates
IMG_0388.jpeg

Indicators these bulbs have been mint followed me across 4cars at this point

Fronts

Couple of other random pictures
IMG_0459.jpeg

IMG_0470.jpeg
IMG_0471.jpeg

Got my wireless CarPlay all working on the android headunit

When I had the front tyre done I noticed it badly needed front pads
tempImageZNpLZ2.png

tempImagecBkx94.png

heater stopped working noticed the wiring to the heater resistor was bad
tempImage62WFRD.png

decided to order a repair kit resistor and a repair kit
tempImageA9qEpl.png

tempImagefmmp31.png

tempImageqyiyy9.png

looked cool parked under lamps in the carpark at work
tempImagelF8zEv.png

tempImagechxCjL.png

then fitted led fogs
tempImagehqP0gf.png

Other half got me a 4h short shifter for Christmas, when taking it apart found the original linkage was falling apart so it was good timing
IMG_0793.jpeg

IMG_0794.jpeg

So clipped a pothole on the way home from work, heard a twang then a rattle checked it once I got home to find a broken spring on the rear so decided it was a good time to get some lowering springs. Chose some h&r 50mm springs, eventually I’ll get some nice shocks to match them ideally koni actives/good used set of koni fsds

IMG_0913.jpeg

IMG_0912.jpeg

IMG_0911.jpeg

IMG_0914.jpeg

IMG_0915.jpeg

IMG_0916.jpeg

Fitted an led 3rd brake light nice little upgrade over the original one with the little bulbs in
IMG_1006.jpeg

passenger speaker started farting so audio upgrade was on the cards, if anyone’s seen any of my previous build threads you’ll recognise this lot from my mjet grande, was fitted in the landrover but decided to go a slightly different route with that, but as you can see the old stuff was in need of changing
IMG_1031.jpeg

IMG_1033.jpeg

IMG_1032.jpeg

IMG_1035.jpeg

Couple of other pictures that I’ve took
IMG_0930.jpeg

IMG_0954.jpeg

Back