4486834025_686c94a03d_o.jpg

Grande Punto My grande at the minute..

Introduction

Thought id share abit of an update of my car, all views welcome.

Some pics from last week

4486834025_686c94a03d_o.jpg

4487771908_4f177d0c70_o.jpg

4494258444_5ff02b7b86_o.jpg

Cars on Vmaxx coilovers, rear adjusters removed and about 3 1/4's down the thread on the fronts. Wheels are 17x7 with 205/40 tyres. Sits and rides perfect for how I wanted it (if not a little bumpy). Might go for 215's next I love the chunky track tyre look.

A pic from first fitting the coilovers head on with another mjet sporting, really shows the ride height difference.

Im happy with these coilovers if anyone is thinking about purchasing some. The ride is firm but handles bumps with alot more strength than the standard suspension. The confidence they inspire is fantastic, the handling is just on another level. 8/10 from me!

I have a reddot remap and custom exhaust, future plans are a forge FMIC (if I can ever afford it) and a colour coded half cage to match the wheels.

Heres a link to lil vid from inters last year...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sFR_kgPgI"]YouTube- me 2nd race 14 69seconds[/nomedia]
Cheers for replies. Red wheels are up for grabs just havnt put them in classifieds yet!

And I think spacers will happen just not yet, maybe in a few weeks. Who is it who sold them on here for pritty cheap? And yeah there 16's mate

very nice car, the alloys do look a little bit small for the arches, they need sorting out to make them look like they fit the arches :D I think if I had a grande punto, this is the sort of look I would be going for, I love it! :yum:

Yeah anything less than 17 on a grande punto looks small, but I wanted some nice stance without killing my arches. The stretch makes them look even smaller. But the width was what i was after (y)

When u had the 1st of alloys on it was nice, now you just ruined the whole car. If u wanted an old school banger golf... Go and buy one!! :mad:

When u had the 1st of alloys on it was nice, now you just ruined the whole car. If u wanted an old school banger golf... Go and buy one!! :mad:

I think this car is a fine example of a GP, the same style as Jamie's, shows originality...

Euro looks do suit the grande, Not everythings about having massive alloys and tinted windows. :idea:

Alrite jonny calm down haha! And to be fair im not going to take advice off anyone who has rep Audi LED lights behind their grill and thinks they look good.

And that 'banger golf' is a VR6 turbo

Last edited:
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back