4486834025_686c94a03d_o.jpg

Grande Punto My grande at the minute..

Introduction

Thought id share abit of an update of my car, all views welcome.

Some pics from last week

4486834025_686c94a03d_o.jpg

4487771908_4f177d0c70_o.jpg

4494258444_5ff02b7b86_o.jpg

Cars on Vmaxx coilovers, rear adjusters removed and about 3 1/4's down the thread on the fronts. Wheels are 17x7 with 205/40 tyres. Sits and rides perfect for how I wanted it (if not a little bumpy). Might go for 215's next I love the chunky track tyre look.

A pic from first fitting the coilovers head on with another mjet sporting, really shows the ride height difference.

Im happy with these coilovers if anyone is thinking about purchasing some. The ride is firm but handles bumps with alot more strength than the standard suspension. The confidence they inspire is fantastic, the handling is just on another level. 8/10 from me!

I have a reddot remap and custom exhaust, future plans are a forge FMIC (if I can ever afford it) and a colour coded half cage to match the wheels.

Heres a link to lil vid from inters last year...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sFR_kgPgI"]YouTube- me 2nd race 14 69seconds[/nomedia]
Bit of a little update... Got hold of a strut brace for a mk3 golf..

Made it fit in mine with a lot of heat and persuasion. Spent forever measuring and marking it up to make sure it was perfectly level etc. Then drilled through my arches, bolted it up tight for a mock fit, everything was spot on. So I took it all out, cleaned my arches of dirt etc, then hammerited where i had drilled, and undersealed. I also cut through the carpet so its nice and tidy, carbon wrapped it, then re-fitted it.

And it looks like this.. (pics might make it look unlevel but it is..)

Yeah just carbon vinyl I got off a mate. And cheers for the comments, looks really well, just need some little black open grommits for each end where it goes through the carpet. It has also done its job with making the rear stiffer, although it was stiff enough tbh haha.

Anymore interest in my rotas anybody? Before they go on sale elsewhere? :)

car looks amazin just wanted to know im fitting my blanking plates on thursday might sound stupid but do you take the whole egr off and just fit the plates mate im a bit confused lol

great stuff fella,love ya motor. the steering wheel photo nearly made me fall of the sofa, red zip ties are for the abarth i think....
nice to see someone else be bold with the wheel colour choice too.
brace looks mustard, really good idea. :)

Yeah just carbon vinyl I got off a mate. And cheers for the comments, looks really well, just need some little black open grommits for each end where it goes through the carpet. It has also done its job with making the rear stiffer, although it was stiff enough tbh haha.

Anymore interest in my rotas anybody? Before they go on sale elsewhere? :)
I'm interested. how much are you looking for?

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I stumbled on it when I was googling 'Grande punto Keskins' :D You're car looks sick!!:slayer: was wondering how you got on with the keskins, did the 9's on the back give any trouble? Would love to get them for mine, but i'm paranoid, that once they're on, there will be problems, i.e. noises, damage to wheel bearings, and suspension etc. Did they fit on easily or did you need spigot rings, spacers, and wobblie bolts? Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!:worship:

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I stumbled on it when I was googling 'Grande punto Keskins' :D You're car looks sick!!:slayer: was wondering how you got on with the keskins, did the 9's on the back give any trouble? Would love to get them for mine, but i'm paranoid, that once they're on, there will be problems, i.e. noises, damage to wheel bearings, and suspension etc. Did they fit on easily or did you need spigot rings, spacers, and wobblie bolts? Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!:worship:

The OP has been banned a while ago, probably wont recieve a reply dude ask elsewhere? :)

Tom

Ok cheers, new to this whole forum thing, I put up an introductory post, or at least i think i did, cant seem to find it, is there any notification think like facebook or something similar to alert me of responses etc?

Ok cheers, new to this whole forum thing, I put up an introductory post, or at least i think i did, cant seem to find it, is there any notification think like facebook or something similar to alert me of responses etc?

If someone was to quote your post, like i have, then youll get a little "1" in the box at the top right of the screen. If you wanna see what threads youve posted/commented on, then click the little down arrow next to your name in the top right and click; "threads youve posted to". Dark blue thread title means new reply ;)

Tom

Back