2013-09-13_14_17_31.jpg

Grande Punto My first car, GP Active 1.2

Introduction

Hi all,
Thought I would show my car to see what people think!
Just needs some white alloys, my 57i induction kit should come soon, maybe some other mods not sure though at the moment!

new photo, just painted the bonnet trim, needs another coat or so but pretty good at the moment!

Any suggestions?
Ive changed a few things since, ill post pics when i can :D

Edit: Outside is pretty much finished :)
Well, after fitting that cold air feed that I pictured, I thought it wasn't really going to make much difference but in 5th gear, revs have dropped 500rpm compared to what they would be at any given speed, quite a difference really, noticed better mpg too

The pipe is from a k&n 57i, the duck tape looks a bit scruffy but it works perfectly fine. I also cut the end of the old air intake tube so I could attach it to the k&n pipe to get a better hold but also to point the airflow to the right of the airbox, I sealed off the pointless noise reducing chambers in the airbox too.

Those extra wires are for hid's so ignore them :p

Last edited:
They're defiantly worth it mate completely changes the look of the car and I got them from eBay new, just search grande punto angel eyes :)

I love them! I've got a black GP and I think they will look ace! how much did they set you back? are they set up for the UK or are they for the other side of the road?

I have a 1992 Tempra which is the saloon version of the Tipo.

Well, I have removed the rear silencer and replaced it with a piece of exhaust piping leading to the rear of the car. I did use 2" pipe but the noise was a bit much on long trips, so I just changed it for 1 7/8" which makes it a bit quieter.

I'd like to know for sure if it'll pass a UK Mot like this. The join is perfect, no blowing and it's well secured. What do we think?

One of the best things I've done to the car probably best to get a body shop to fit them though also pair them up with some hid's since they're projector headlights.

Cost me about 160 and I'm not too sure really I fitted hid's straight away and got them aligned as the alignment was horrible, I literally couldn't see anything!

One of the best things I've done to the car probably best to get a body shop to fit them though also pair them up with some hid's since they're projector headlights.

Cost me about 160 and I'm not too sure really I fitted hid's straight away and got them aligned as the alignment was horrible, I literally couldn't see anything!

ah right, how much did it cost to get someone to fit them? I think that would be the downfall for them it would just push the cost up

Not too sure because I got them fitted with some other work being done too. Not too much though, and aye over all with hid's it's a bit pricy but defiantly worth it

They do look mint in all fairness! I'm gonna do some research see what I can do lol

What hids have you put into it mate ? Sorry if its been mentioned lol

Nope it hadnt :) and I put some 8000k ones I believe the fitting is h1 on the angel eyes, has a night slightly blue tint to them just right imo. The angel eyes also have a separate bulb for full beam compared to the single one used in stock headlights so you get the best of both worlds haha

Nope it hadnt :) and I put some 8000k ones I believe the fitting is h1 on the angel eyes, has a night slightly blue tint to them just right imo. The angel eyes also have a separate bulb for full beam compared to the single one used in stock headlights so you get the best of both worlds haha
Aye my mate has them in his corsa c, with the angel eyes, pretty sure his are the same kit, they are quite smart I think, might invest in some angel eyes lol

Back