Currently reading:
Styling My first bit of 'styling'...

d34noj

I'm getting old...
About as far as my 'styling' stretches...:p

20081009_181214.jpg

Anyone spot it?;)

20081003_162207.jpg

My other 'modification':mad::cry: - swerved to miss someone reversing into me, but I did a back one last Friday not paying attention:mad:

I konw how that feels... I got my Blades refurbished a month ago, bead blasted and powder coated in anthracite... £300 all in. That week, I managed to kerb my Stilo for the first time... so annoyed!:mad::cry:

Having the wheel refurbished again... should get the car back Saturday. Can't bloody wait... I be parking alot further from kerbs in the future :cool:

Lol :D I have to admit, my concentration had slipped when I was parallel parking... it was such a horrible sound. I tried to convince myself that it might not have been that bad but because I'd just touched the kerb but it had run for the best part of six inches, looked fooking awful! :eek:

Lol :D I have to admit, my concentration had slipped when I was parallel parking... it was such a horrible sound. I tried to convince myself that it might not have been that bad but because I'd just touched the kerb but it had run for the best part of six inches, looked fooking awful! :eek:

Mate, I knew what I did as soon as it happened!!! heard a scrape & actually felt it grind under the pedal:cry: it's right down to the bone too - fortunately the bloke who did them will do them me for free (top bloke, plus they didn't cost me a penny anyway as my boss paid!)

I guess it's one of the benefit of having 16" alloys with relatively high profile tyres, though I'm always paranoid about kerbing them. Even though there's a few notches out of them from the previous owner's parking antics :rolleyes:

Mate, my tyres have lumps out of them! never mind notches! i'll have to take some pics so you can see the severity (not me - bloke I bought it from:rolleyes:)

One of my tyres had some sidewall damage from the previous owner... just had to change all my tyres because of it. Apparently, it wouldn't have passed the next MOT as the cords were visible :cry: Oh well, got Goodyear Eagles on there now instead of the crappy budget stuff that was on there, so there's an upside :D

Back