my engine mods?

Currently reading:
my engine mods?

yer remember you sayin mate..my renewel has just come thru for the pug..£30 pm and its a td now running 22psi lol but i take it 30 quid is for the 2 of ya's? :) Unsure what mpg is im getting,never good at that

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT time soon :)

if anyone wants the parts sooner rather than later, i would exchange for standard bits. like if u wanted my manifold marcus, i would been a standard manifold and downpipe in return

boosig.jpg

How much cash would you want on top ofthe standard stuff shaun? And where are you based?

its just the manifold id want a standard for but id still want full price as its wortht hat all day long

You want the same money even though you agreed to sell it seperate. You should charge Shaun £30 as that's what a standard manifold would cost you all day long. Plus get him to pay for the cost of P&P to send it to him

look mr anon...buzz off...

marcus if ur willing to wait then thats fine, i only said swap because that way u can get it quicker.

i need to wait untill the engine is out before i can take the manifold off that way its easier to get to the bolts

besides...try and a supersprint 421 manifold for under 100??

boosig.jpg

I don't mind waiting shaun, as I have my electronics to fix this week and then it's mod nats wee after next so if you are still gonna sell seperately then it'll be about 3 weeks anyway I would have thought.