General My Cinq Project

Currently reading:
General My Cinq Project

Hi thanks for the replies

Whiley - Thanks for the advice on the wheels, I love the look of your Cinq seen it on the Max Power website and on here, other option for the colour is Ford Focus ST orange or Ford Focus RS green.

Mikej:ROFLMAO:e - I got a quote for my 899 as standard 3rd party F+T which was £711 so I may stick with this for a while lol, 3.5 grand sounds like quite a lot for a small car lol.

I am looking at doing most of the work myself as I know people who would let me spray the car and I can work on the car when I need to with all the right tools. :)

I will do a photoshop of the green version when I got more time, been really busy lately!

Thanks

Iain

Last edited:
nope white is VERY easy to keep clean. even it if filthy it dont look as bad (guess its why most vans are white)
black cars are the worst. clean them then literally an hour later dust from the air has settled on it and it looks dirty again (n)

yup id never recomend a black car, i regret paying an extra £400 for my panda to be black:eek:

Ash

hmm when black is dirty its nasty cleaned the panda up today and it looks rather nice for about 10 miles they now i can see the dust starting to settle (n)

DSC00883.jpg

Ash

Back