Styling My 1.9 mulitjet

Currently reading:
Styling My 1.9 mulitjet

sam2013

Hi guys (y)

just thought i would sign up and show you all my 1.9 turbo diesel mulitjet :)
so far ive got the 6000k HIDS , KnN airfilter , getting the dash carbon wrapped ,the boost gauge is on its way , red footwell neons , red calipers
MORE PICTURES SOON

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?
fbid=10151262311536167&set=pb.541096166.-2207520000.1362065079&type=3&theater

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

HOPE YOU LIKE IT (y)

Hey and welcome to the forum!

You need to upload your photo's directly to FF to be able to post them on the forum. You might need to have 5 post's before you can do so IIRC.

Copying the image links lets me see you car though. Looks nice, lovely colour. Two things...
- Is your car lowered at all? Its seems to sit quite nicely as it is currently.
- What have you done to your badges? Can't quite tell from the images but they definitely aren't standard

James.

HI JAMES
glad you like it :)
and no the car is not lowered at all thats on my to do list
along with a remapp
the guy who i bought it off covered the badges with black vinyl i like it so left them on lol
and could let me no how to directly put my pictures on ff please :)

sam

Nice, yeah get some Eibach springs on her and she'll sit like a beaut. Or if your able to get her sitting on some coilies and really get her sitting pretty. Interesting touch with the badges, not sure exactly why you'd just black them out as such, but ok lol.

At the top of the page you'll see a big blue bar, below the main FF banner. You'll see the 'gallery' link, click it. From there scroll down a mini-bit and you'll see an orange coloured bar. Within this there 'should' be an 'upload' button. Far right hand side IIRC, but as mentioned you may need atleast 5 post's before your able to use this function.

From here you can create your own album and upload to, or use one of the existing ones. Then simply copy and paste the tags, much in the same way as photobucket or flickr.

Hope this helps,
James

And why not start a journal on your GP. Can be started at the top of the 'Grande Punto' section under the 'members motors' header. Or you can go straight into the 'Members Motors' section on the main page of the forum :)

Back