Styling Multipla car mats help

Currently reading:
Styling Multipla car mats help

cee em dee

Does anybody know where i can get a set of genuine mats cheaper than the dealer and i don't mean the ones on ebay.:)

We bought our first Multipla 1.9 diesel Eleganza multijet a week ago. the Fiat dealer is asking for £69 for a set of mats. I have mailed them a picture of some mats I have found for sale on the net, for £30 - askingif they will fit. My hope is that the Fiat dealer will reduce his price - bit optomistic may be?
I think we got a great deal on the car - it was in the showroom, not yet registered, for £17,495. 30 miles on the clock. We got it for £12,995, on the 29th November.Lesson learned - if a dealer is a car or two short of their target at the end of the month - they will do a good deal. Never had a brand new privately owned car before so hope it goes ok.

You'll love your Multi!!

Take a look on eBay for the mats.
Even if you don't buy them from there, you will be able to see the correct shape and if the ones you have in mind will fit or not.

I don't know what the quality of the 'e-bay' is, but I wouldn't expect much from Fiats part. I bought genunie Fiat mats (80.00 Euro / 55 pounds) and was shocked to see signs of wear under drivers feet after 5000 kms.

Personally, if I have to replace mine, I'll buy some quality carpet (ScotchGuarded or similar) and cut to fit, as the the entire set is flat and just needs to be cut to shape.

Back