Technical Multipla abs wiring diagram

Currently reading:
Technical Multipla abs wiring diagram

bratsaja

Hi.
I'm new on this forum and my Engish is not that good.I have a problem with my multipla 1.6,abs and ebd faults that I can't solve.Fault light's are on all the time even before starting engine.What I need is wiring diagram of abs conector because I suspect that problem is in wiring since I already replaced abs central and cleaned and washed all sensors.The only thing left to check is electrical wiring.And this can't be checked without wiring diagram of conector.Hope some one will help me,wish you all the best and enjoy your multipla's.

May be unrelated but I had a Skoda Scout 4x4 with ABS issues, it was caused by a wiring fault from N/S/F ABS sensor wire to ABS unit, on this model the sensor is "active" as opposed to "passive" what this means is that on this type if all errors are deleted as soon as ignition turned on fault reappears, you do not need to drive to get the error.
On mine I was able to test with a voltmeter at the ABS sensor and compare with the opposite side one, N/S/F was 8 volts O/S/F was 11volts. Apparently a common fault on some VAG group cars as they supply a repair section, unfortunately it didn't go all the way to the ABS unit so I still had to wire fully.
Can you read the error codes to help pinpoint ?

I read error 5-Valve relay,ABS.
Today I cheked pin's on abs connector and +12v and ground pin's are ok.Tomorrow I will try to measure other's like wheel sensor's,now it's much easier becose I've got connector wiring diagram.

I read error 5-Valve relay,ABS.
Today I cheked pin's on abs connector and +12v and ground pin's are ok.Tomorrow I will try to measure other's like wheel sensor's,now it's much easier becose I've got connector wiring diagram.
Hopefully it is a sensor or wiring, there are bits on the ABS module and valves on uTube etc but to be honest I an not familar with that.

Something strange is happening,today I checked pin's 17 and 18 and there is no +12v on it.It is a direct line from battery that goes on 60a fuse and then somewhere it's coupling to pins 17 and 18.I guess that's where the problem is because last time I checked there was power and now there is not.And I will try to follow the wire from battery across the fuse and then in cabin,hope I will find fault.

Back