Technical Multijet Max Boost Pressure - Anyone know?

Currently reading:
Technical Multijet Max Boost Pressure - Anyone know?

But maybe a full in-depth remap could be used to raise the boost limit before the ECU starts flashing up warnings? (I don't know how much control the mapper has once inside). Obviously you'd still need to find a way to increase the boost, bleed screw or otherwise, if the raised limit is possible. :confused:

Had a quick look at pics in the Fiat manuals and both 1.3 and 1.9 Mk2 Punto intercoolers look almost identical, especially in layout. I'd pay no attention to the Doblo unit- almost every model has it's own intercooler design, and I doubt there'd be the room to route the hoses beside the radiator.

;)

Hello everyone,

I know this an old topic but had to give you my insight.

I have a 2006 Grande Punto 1.3Mjet 90hp. I also have a software that receives info from the OBDII port, and allows for loads of info regarding ECU parameters, like MAF values, timing advance values, boost pressure, intake air temperature, and lots other parameters.
My Punto reads 1.5bar max boost pressure and holds, consistently at 1.4bar. Once again, this reading is being transmitted through the OBDII port getting readings directly from the ECU.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello funny coming across this i just been running my engine with the multiecu,

: 3rd gear full trottle

Max figures are:

Desired boost pressure : 2280mbar
Actual boost pressure : 2275mbar

Fuel pressure 1310bar

Alote of power:

Only problem is

Intake air quantity 717mg\l
Calculated air quantity 1000mg\l

replacing the MAF sensor / air intake sensor ?

Back