Move Tonight

Currently reading:
Move Tonight

At around 11pm GMT tonight (Sunday 1/8) the forum will be down whilst all data is transferred to the new forum.

It will hopefully be back up again by about 12:30am GMT.

*Fingers Crossed* :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

Last edited:
D*mn, i was thinking of doing another straight night:D. Dunno if you can check but i´ve pretty much been on for about 32 hours or so(got an email from my isp as i´m about to transfer to a higher capacity account:Dso much data to move). I also notice this forum seems a bit faster when posting now even though i´m getting tons of errors(timeouts and script errors, even got kicked out about 10 times with no one else on the forum[:(!]). Can´t wait for the move

One thing though, Polls and PMs will be lost :( - so will keep this forum open for a bit to allow the transfer of data off...

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

That sounds fair enough, I got a few PMs I want to keep [mainly rude pics of female forum members, usual stuff that I am sure we ALL get!!]

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, in silver, with options :D

Anyone tell me an easy way how to save all my pms to my hard drive:Dplease:p

Good luck with it...:)

Tom (AofB)

95 "CinqGTi" 1242cc - GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
boot delock soon, Induction in development!

Back