Server Move Completed

Currently reading:
Server Move Completed

At about 2am this morning (well, now I guess) the FIATForum site was moved from it's previous host to a new dedicated server. Hopefully, you should now all notice a speed increase, and the SQL errors should no longer occur.

Infact, everything is now great, so look forward to some exciting things happening here (I don't know what they are yet, but now sky's the limit!)

Only downside is our hosting bill has now increased from a mere $20 a month, to an almighty $225!!! :eek: - however, we're looking for extra sponsorship to cover this, so no need to panic yet.

Also apologies to anyone who is waiting for me to do something, after this Monday, I'm going to go through all my mails / PMs and action them as need be.....

Anyway.... enjoy :D

ahh, thats what you were doing. ive noticed it faster already, but i wasnt sure if that was just because the user load was low. but if its new server time, then wey hey!

Quite a hosting increase! :eek:

keep up the good work :D

It is quick so well done Ben. Did find I couldn't use the page I've got in my favorites www.fiatforum.com/forum it says page cannot be found - No problem just wondered if you knew.

Back