Panda (Classic) MK1 guys be very quick this time!

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) MK1 guys be very quick this time!

david, was looking for a good one as was described in the parts hoard, so, will pass on a not perfect bumper. brian.

****!! It's still in my cellar!! aquamarine How did we forget about that when you picked the hoard up? I think there's a pair of doors to head up north at some point so might have to get it sent with those. I did notice when I picked it up one of the points for the mounting bracket was broken but I've not studied the rest of it. Will dig it out later and have a look.

@JamieK - great that it's there, I presumed it'd been mislaid at the seller's end. I think we were
distracted with tea and chat (and headlights in my case!). Love the avatar by the way. @thestig/130, it's yours if you want it!

Looking into headlights didn't do rabbits anygood Either :), good the bumper has turned up, yes david, I would like the bumper pretty please :cool:

This reminds me, I still need to visit and grab said spare grubby mk1 front bumper if still available of course...

I've been battling to fix QingQing of late. David I'll PM to arrange something anyway and post up any plans on the panda train network in case anyone wants something delivered!!

Si

This reminds me, I still need to visit and grab said spare grubby mk1 front bumper if still available of course...

I've been battling to fix QingQing of late. David I'll PM to arrange something anyway and post up any plans on the panda train network in case anyone wants something delivered!!

Si

Hi David aquamarine - I've lost track of whether the grille went to Vernon or if still with you? If it's still with you I'll ask Si to bring it back as he's somewhere afloat (hopefully not, but I saw the news ! :D ) in Gloucestershire and I go to Cheltenham every so often. :worship:

Hi David aquamarine - I've lost track of whether the grille went to Vernon or if still with you? If it's still with you I'll ask Si to bring it back as he's somewhere afloat (hopefully not, but I saw the news ! :D ) in Gloucestershire and I go to Cheltenham every so often. :worship:

Howdy, assuming my car makes it whenever this may be I'll gladly bring back the grille!

Also no flooding where I am fortunately but this wind is beginning to peeve me haha. All my cars leak it seems and the car covers even tied down with rope are being torn off!!

I'll keep you posted on any plans anyway!

Howdy, assuming my car makes it whenever this may be I'll gladly bring back the grille!

Also no flooding where I am fortunately but this wind is beginning to peeve me haha. All my cars leak it seems and the car covers even tied down with rope are being torn off!!

I'll keep you posted on any plans anyway!

Hi guys - pandamonius_maximus have sent you a pm - you'd be very welcome, would be great to see you and the Mk1. Palio - I delivered the grille safely to VmanC's custody on the big parts trip. Vernon did have a certain glint in his eye though..

Thanks both (y)

Glad you're not flooded Si. Thanks David - I'll liaise with Vern - hope he's ok, it's gone very quiet....

Back