Technical mk1 1.1 starter motor

Currently reading:
Technical mk1 1.1 starter motor

mattpunto18

will it be the same as a mk 1.2? on ebay they are saying 1.1 and 1.2 starter motor, didnt no if they were the same
thanks

its not expensive, it says

"A STARTER MOTOR OFF A FIAT PUNTO 1.2S 1996 N PLATE .AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE PHOTO IT IS ALMOST NEW . PURCHASED THE CAR IN JANUARY 2009 WAS TOLD THE STARTER MOTOR WAS ONLY MONTHS OLD . THE CAR IS NOT ON THE ROAD NOW AS THE CAMBELT WENT . IT WOULD BE IDEAL FOR THE BUYER TO COLLECT BUT POSTAGE CAN BE ARRANGED AT AN ADDITIONAL COST "

just want to make sure its the right thing before i buy it, otherwise im wasting more of my money lol

its not expensive, it says

"A STARTER MOTOR OFF A FIAT PUNTO 1.2S 1996 N PLATE .AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE PHOTO IT IS ALMOST NEW . PURCHASED THE CAR IN JANUARY 2009 WAS TOLD THE STARTER MOTOR WAS ONLY MONTHS OLD . THE CAR IS NOT ON THE ROAD NOW AS THE CAMBELT WENT . IT WOULD BE IDEAL FOR THE BUYER TO COLLECT BUT POSTAGE CAN BE ARRANGED AT AN ADDITIONAL COST "

just want to make sure its the right thing before i buy it, otherwise im wasting more of my money lol

Crazy people?! Why did they not just put a new belt on it? Theyre a non interference engine. Waste of a Punto!! Anyway, is your Punto a 1.1 or 1.2? I have a starter motor I've taken off of a Punto that im breaking. Its a MK1 1.1. You're welcome to have it for a £10 plus postage or you can collect. I'm in Bacton, Norfolk. PM me if you're interested. :)

Back