Midlands Italia logo/sticker design: yay or nay...?

Currently reading:
Midlands Italia logo/sticker design: yay or nay...?

Would you be happy to have this displayed in your car...?

• I think it's wonderful; and would be proud to...!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No... -- and my reasons are in the comments below...

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm not sure... -- as I explain below...

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS: @chips1 -- can you (and I apologize for being overly fussy; and don't want to overstep your generosity in doing this) just check the red and green colours, please: they look quite light (e.g. luminous-green and almost-pink) on my iPad (and, yes, I'm aware of calibration problems, etc.)? As long as you're happy, so am I...! (y)

PPPS: If you PM me a PDF of the original design, I shall put it in my tax-disc holder just to annoy everyone...! :nerner:

The colours should be fine, if not blame Google and whoever put the flag design up.

When you say the original design you are confusing me now as I thought the original design was not wanted, or do you want me to send the send the new design???

Off out now so will sort this out after a fun filled day out with 8 kids :cry:

DITTO :)

any idea of cost option on THE SAME design ( + cookie cutter )

but available in Black on White, AND White on Black.( 2 options):idea:

Price is the same for the design as I posted a while ago, only difference to the cost would if it is the static cling or not. The original prices were for either 50 or 100, obviously if more are needed I will need numbers so I can get another price

Price is the same for the design as I posted a while ago, only difference to the cost would if it is the static cling or not. The original prices were for either 50 or 100, obviously if more are needed I will need numbers so I can get another price

Cheers, (y)
just to clarify:;)

THIS design = https://www.fiatforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=135889&d=1399230481

non-sticky ( tax disc replacement)

50 off White text on BLACK

and

50 off Black text on WHITE

a price for that batch of 100 please.. as that'll be what I'm looking for :D

maybe worth quoting for the same in the sticky "cling-on" tackle, as they could go in ANY glass panel :idea:

thanks again, (y)
Charlie

When you say the original design you are confusing me now as I thought the original design was not wanted, or do you want me to send the send the new design???

Hope you had a fun day! :)

I just wanted the PDF of the original logo -- that no-one else likes; and that is at the top of this thread... -- for 'personal use': i.e. to print out, and put in my car, to annoy everyone else; that was all...! Hence the request for you to PM it.... (y)

I'm not interested in non Klingon ones, but am in for say a dozen of those price permitting. Prob white on black as most of my cars are black or blue - apart from the white ones that is, which would probably be better with black on white!!! :bang:

varesecrazy

as a circular self-adhesive label £25 for 50 or £38 for 100

as a paper/board insert for a tax disc holder cut to shape £40 for 50 or £46 for 100 plus £50 for the cutting forme (one-off cost) - prices exclude V.A.T

It does not matter if you have 50 white and 50 black the price will stand for 100, this will also apply for the static ones, I hope this is what you are after, it's been a long day sorry my working hat is not on at the moment

I know this is going to sound stupid but cant the sticker versions also be used for the tax disc? This way one version will work for both we just then have the colour to pick. I understand that the sticker will be window mounted i.e sticky on the design face. But my tax disc holder has a plastic screen so I could just stick it to that. Im not sure how anybody else intends to use it as a tax disc.

Any further developments on this,it just seems to have stalled at the moment.

Proofs arrived at the homeward ranch, this morning, thanks to chips1...! Will test on the Punto, tomorrow or Friday, and let him know of any amends... -- although, in the flesh, they actually look rather good...! :worship:

Then it will be time to place your orders...! :D

Back