East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

Currently reading:
East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !
Posted by MrMurray20
bradgate park :old john
Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
UPDATE:
the car park we WILL meet in from 10 - 11 is in newtown linford and is a nice open carpark where will will all be able to park up together with nice backdrops and not so many yucky non italian cars ;) the postcode is (le6 ohb) (@sweex) and the opening to the park is next to the village church. its very easy to find and there will be brown signs guiding you to it! im looking forward to this very much and hope we get a good turnout and hope the weather is not too shabby. see you sunday. like i said before ill be there from 10 ish so come down whenever.

sam!

thanks Sam,
unfortunately i've ended up with a really busy weekend, :eek:
so I'm unlikely to make it, :(

hope to see you all soon, (y)
Charlie

Weathers meant to be grim tomorrow so apologies if my car isn't clean, its a 2 hour drive to where we are meeting and if its raining then my car wont look its best! I also will not touch my paint with qd if its dirty! We will live haha!
What happens if it is raining in leicester then? We all sit in the cars? Hahab

All set for tomorrow,be good to catch up with people and meet some new ones. Looks like not many are going but me and Mark will be there. Like the last meet I will be leaving when you guys go for something to eat. Me and the missus are having a proper Sunday dinner and we don't get much time together because of work. Sorry if it seems rude but Sunday's are not a day I can fully commit too. Anyway to all those who are going I will see you tomorrow morning.

How many are going then?

Well I hope our 2 hour drive will be worth it ;). Can't see how many are committed from my phone. Can't even remember if I've added my name :eek: , still I will be there, even washed the car :eek: but two hours on our road system is not going to end well :D

Well I hope our 2 hour drive will be worth it ;). Can't see how many are committed from my phone. Can't even remember if I've added my name :eek: , still I will be there, even washed the car :eek: but two hours on our road system is not going to end well :D

2 hour drive for me as well mate, car will be filth when we get there haha.

Atleast with all of you that have a long drive and are saying ur cars will be dirty it will make mine look better lol, hey its 15yrs old and my daily workhorse so its never going to be pristine! Have cleaned it today and discovered a lovely new long dent across the bonnet!! How and y do people do this?! We will prob be there nearer 11. C u lot tomoz!!

I'm gonna give mine a good clean and polish ready for tonight! So hopefully she will be sparkling you guys tomorrow! ;)

Back