East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

Currently reading:
East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !
Posted by MrMurray20
bradgate park :old john
Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
If You read the posts above you'll know as much as the rest of us.

I didn't have time to go through all the posts and I haven't been on for a long time. I read above that it's still Bradgate Park but if it's a big car park I was wondering where. I was also wondering what time had been decided 10 or 11. It is this Sunday and that's not far and I need to organise travelling down with Mark.

I didn't have time to go through all the posts and I haven't been on for a long time. I read above that it's still Bradgate Park but if it's a big car park I was wondering where. I was also wondering what time had been decided 10 or 11. It is this Sunday and that's not far and I need to organise travelling down with Mark.

But the two posts above yours states final info would be posted today, that's not exactly heavy reading and very clear

But the two posts above yours states final info would be posted today, that's not exactly heavy reading and very clear
The 2 posts above mine were talking about a postcode which I dont need. The ones above that were talking about a can park ( ;) ) which I presumed was a meeting place before the main event. The one above that was asking if it was the 20th which I already knew. Anyway I now know that I can easily spot familiar faces at the meeting point. I also know the time so I can arrange to meet Mark to convoy down for 10.

UPDATE:
the car park we WILL meet in from 10 - 11 is in newtown linford and is a nice open carpark where will will all be able to park up together with nice backdrops and not so many yucky non italian cars ;) the postcode is (le6 ohb) (@sweex) and the opening to the park is next to the village church. its very easy to find and there will be brown signs guiding you to it! im looking forward to this very much and hope we get a good turnout and hope the weather is not too shabby. see you sunday. like i said before ill be there from 10 ish so come down whenever.

sam!

Cheers for the update man! Im looking forward to it but i have to apologise if my car is dirty, its meant to be raining every day after tomorrow :( and in leicester its meant to be raining sunday haha! Hopefully not though! Im lookimg forward to this!

Back