2011-01-25_13_51_21.jpg

Panda Midget4hire's Panda 100HP.

Introduction

As the punto has gone I had to look for a new car, with my job depending on having a car it had to be decided fairly quickly. I spent a day or so looking around online and the suggesstion of a panda 100hp was thrown in.
I made a quick call to the insurance company to see what it would cost. Luckily enough, even though its the same engine size and power its 3 insurance groups lower than the punto. So it hasnt cost much to change it over.

I collected the car on Saturday morning from Chesterfield
A few pics of it as it stands now

2011-01-25_13_51_46.jpg

2011-01-25_13_51_35.jpg

2011-01-25_13_51_21.jpg
Re: Midget4hire's Panda 100HP

Dave your constant slating of products you used to push so vigorously is boring and quite childish purely because of the fact you have fallen out with him.

Punto_Matt said:
Dave your constant slating of products you used to push so vigorously is boring and quite childish purely because of the fact you have fallen out with him.

Please don't try and wind up our staff - we don't deal with GSR any more due to other forum issues, they still make good kit.

Dave even thinks so ... see ;) https://www.fiatforum.com/cinquecento-seicento/269778-where-remap.html?p=2758723

Thread opened.

M4H - if you could remember please mate, all MM photos need to be uploaded to the gallery and not externally linked. If you could send those current ones up to your personal gallery area and let me know the links, I'll update the thread for you :)

So i got impatient and decided that id fit the suspension
During fitting rear springs we managed to break the old bump stops, ordered a set of the diesel panda bump stops. they were less than half the prince of replacement 100HP ones and are smaller so saved cutting them down
IMAG04211.jpg

IMAG0423.jpg

IMAG0416.jpg

Looking good - how's the ride now? (y)

Its a lot smoother, doesnt bounce when theres a dipbin the road anymore and its a lot stiffer in the corners. Its made a big difference

Looks absolutely brilliant!

Agreed, it looks very stealthy now. You got anything else planned for it?

Ideally i want to have the alloys powdercoated, the plastic trim round the car smoothed and sprayed. Upgrade front and rear speakers. And try to get the bluetooth working again.
not sure theres much more i want to do

Back