MI self-cling stickers and tax-disc cards: ADVANCE ORDERS!!!

Currently reading:
MI self-cling stickers and tax-disc cards: ADVANCE ORDERS!!!

Merchandise will be ready in time, as long as homeward doesn't forget to take them :D

I just want to thank all of you that got involved in helping with the making of the stickers / cards and you like the final product, so make sure you take plenty of money with you and buy them :)

I think homeward also has a little treat to show off as well, again if he remembers to take it with him.

Thanks, chips1 -- first orders were posted out a few minutes ago: so should be with people on Saturday. Otherwise, health pending (see below), I shall be instantly recognizable to those who don't already know me, at Stanford Hall, thanks to chips1's very kind gift...! :)

I will do my very best to be there: but am currently making no promises. As those in the classic Panda section know, struggling to drive Betty to Santa Pod and back, last weekend, did me no favours. Combine this with a bad reaction to some new medication, and... :(

Thanks, chips1 -- first orders were posted out a few minutes ago: so should be with people on Saturday. Otherwise, health pending (see below), I shall be instantly recognizable to those who don't already know me, at Stanford Hall, thanks to chips1's very kind gift...! :)

I will do my very best to be there: but am currently making no promises. As those in the classic Panda section know, struggling to drive Betty to Santa Pod and back, last weekend, did me no favours. Combine this with a bad reaction to some new medication, and... :(

homeward I hope you're feeling better soon. :hug:

If you want to go & can't drive, I'm happy to divert across to pick you up Sunday if you're up to going as a passenger. I was Panda'ing, but can do something better for your back even..... And I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, so if it helps the offer's there. (y)

I'd also be happy to drive Pippin if he(?) needed to go for his(?) birthday - my driving is ok really, don't believe all the rumours - it's mainly smoke & mirrors!! ;)

homeward I hope you're feeling better soon. :hug:

If you want to go & can't drive, I'm happy to divert across to pick you up Sunday if you're up to going as a passenger. I was Panda'ing, but can do something better for your back even..... And I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, so if it helps the offer's there. (y)

I'd also be happy to drive Pippin if he(?) needed to go for his(?) birthday - my driving is ok really, don't believe all the rumours - it's mainly smoke & mirrors!! ;)

Thank you! (y)
varesecrazy has made the same offer -- which shows what a great bunch of people drive FIATs...! :)

As I said to him: If I'm fit to go, I'm fit to drive -- but it will be the Punto: as I'm in no fit state to drive to Vernon's and back, not in a pair of Mk2 Pandas, anyhoo. :(

I'm also concerned that if I had to leave early, for health reasons, I'd have to drag my chauffeur away -- which seems unfair. :eek:

Turns out it's subacute thyroiditis, by the way: so non-contagious! Not helped by already having a dodgy thyroid (it suffered friendly fire, when I had my big neck operation in 2006: and have been on HRT (cue the jokes) ever since...); and I'm now on the end-stage of being even more hypo than usual -- i.e. utterly knackered. (Probably started a couple of months back, when I had a virus; and explains why I then had unusual heaps of energy for a while.) :eek:

We shall see how the next couple of days go; and I shall take it from there. Fingers crossed. (But, whatever you do, don't cross the beams...!) :cool:

Thank you! (y)

varesecrazy has made the same offer -- which shows what a great bunch of people drive FIATs...! :)

As I said to him: If I'm fit to go, I'm fit to drive -- but it will be the Punto: as I'm in no fit state to drive to Vernon's and back, not in a pair of Mk2 Pandas, anyhoo. :(

I'm also concerned that if I had to leave early, for health reasons, I'd have to drag my chauffeur away -- which seems unfair. :eek:

Turns out it's subacute thyroiditis, by the way: so non-contagious! Not helped by already having a dodgy thyroid (it suffered friendly fire, when I had my big neck operation in 2006: and have been on HRT (cue the jokes) ever since...); and I'm now on the end-stage of being even more hypo than usual -- i.e. utterly knackered. (Probably started a couple of months back, when I had a virus; and explains why I then had unusual heaps of energy for a while.) :eek:

We shall see how the next couple of days go; and I shall take it from there. Fingers crossed. (But, whatever you do, don't cross the beams...!) :cool:

Ah ok, but the offer will still be there if you decide otherwise. (y) I wouldn't worry about dragging me away either - after Castle Combe the day before I'll be happy to leave early. I'm just going for a chat anyway - there's not much to see at Stanford & most of the cars go every year....... (y)

Edit: I've twice read that as Hippo now!! :eek:

Last edited:
Stickers applied! Look quite discreet being behind the tints...tax disc card will be more noticeable when the tax disc proper is no more.

Attachments

• 1404132914074.jpg
    1404132914074.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 92
Before I forget, scout and Palio -- as I missed Stanford Hall... :cry:

...I shall post you out your orders (which are sitting in the back of the Punto, at the moment), in the next couple of days. (y)

PMs are on their way with the address for PayPal payments...! :)

You were missed :( hope your feeling a bit better now and look forward to seeing you at the next one. Remember, there's always a seat next to me with your name on it.

PM and funds sent. :thumbup:

Before I forget, scout and Palio -- as I missed Stanford Hall... :cry:

...I shall post you out your orders (which are sitting in the back of the Punto, at the moment), in the next couple of days. (y)

PMs are on their way with the address for PayPal payments...! :)

Sorry you couldn't make it - hope you're feeling better now. (y)

Kind Sir I believe I have managed to slay the Paypal dragon, which was guarding its golden lair forsooth.

Er, sorry, I had Paypal problems - think it's managed to go at last - blooming computers!!! :bang:

Sorry you couldn't make it - hope you're feeling better now. (y)

Thank you.... :)

However, see this post.... :bang:

Kind Sir I believe I have managed to slay the Paypal dragon, which was guarding its golden lair forsooth.

Er, sorry, I had Paypal problems - think it's managed to go at last - blooming computers!!! :bang:

Thou hast; and verily shall it be; and always thus. Not thirty minutes of my sundial hath past, since -- alack, crivens, and godsteeth be praised -- many silver shillings bearing thy name appearest like the magical assistant of retailing in the work known as Mr Benn -- a childish entertainment; but a goodly one -- in the account I hold with Signor Paypal (a cunning devil, as thou knowest). So a thousand thanks and prithees; and may the moon forever bless your fleet of mechanicals -- rude, or otherwise...! :nutter:

Mrs homeward took me to Arden of Faversham, to cheer me up -- which it did (I also got absolutely drenched in fake blood: as we were on the front row) -- but I shall be speaking Elizabethan couplets for many a day, my good fellow. How now! :D

Back