Tuning Max injection values mm3 in 1.9 mjtd 8v ?

Currently reading:
Tuning Max injection values mm3 in 1.9 mjtd 8v ?

Victor999

Anybody know it? In few weeks going to upgrading my Gp with KKKBV50 of 2.4mjtd 200hp and I would like know the max injection values in 1.9 mjtd 8v engine, pherhaps 100mm3? 100mm3= 85mg= 265hp at 2bar boost. Some Gp big turbo in the forum?

Last edited:
it depends what your rail pressure is, a properly tuned injector is 100mm3 at its limit i think. If you put bigger injectors in it will need a map to suit as i would think the new ones would just be adjusted by the ECU. would you not need more pressure? maybe an uprated fuel pump too

it depends what your rail pressure is, a properly tuned injector is 100mm3 at its limit i think. If you put bigger injectors in it will need a map to suit as i would think the new ones would just be adjusted by the ECU. would you not need more pressure? maybe an uprated fuel pump too

Hi!
The stock rail presure is 1600bar, I think that is possible up to 1750-1800 bar with stock fuel pump. I've seen 1.9mjtd 8v runing 230hp with stock injection system but I don't know the values :mad:.

Last edited:
Back