General Man down!

Currently reading:
General Man down!

Jon, you can spot that punto is a repair a mile off. The panel gaps are smaller than the factory originals. :)

Well "Pandie" as it's affectionately known is back at home now.

It got CAT D'd and we had it back as salvage plus a wodge of cash :)

All it needs to get it back to how it was before is the following

A rear bumper + support bar
Having the dent pushed out
A new set of seats (something I always wanted/needed to do)

Then on top of that there are a few others things I may or may not do.
The front bumper has a scuff or two and a crack, getting those sorted would mean the outside of the car is more or less mint,
Could probably do with a new set of boots. Not decided whether to go for another set of normal tyres or perhaps some of the original Bridgestone Duelers. Would you rather buy a Panda with normal tyres or off road tyres?
Replace the steering wheel as the plastic has detached from the inner structure of the steering wheel.
Do the whole red badge thing.

What do people think out of the second lot would be things that would attract a buyer or just be a plain waste of money?

The front bumper has a scuff or two and a crack, getting those sorted would mean the outside of the car is more or less mint
Worth doing.

Could probably do with a new set of boots. Not decided whether to go for another set of normal tyres or perhaps some of the original Bridgestone Duelers. Would you rather buy a Panda with normal tyres or off road tyres?
As it's a 4x4, would be tempted by off-road ones -- but, realistically, would probably get most used on-road.

Replace the steering wheel as the plastic has detached from the inner structure of the steering wheel.
Worth doing.

Do the whole red badge thing.
Not worth doing. It's the age that it is....

What do people think out of the second lot would be things that would attract a buyer or just be a plain waste of money?

My personal thoughts, above. Glad you've got things sorted.... :)

Pretty much my view too, i guess i just like the younger looks with the red badges. Bridgestone duelers are just as cheap as normal tyres so i will probably just get a set of them :)

Back