Technical Luces antinieblas Ducato 2.3 x250 año 2010

Currently reading:
Technical Luces antinieblas Ducato 2.3 x250 año 2010

FranM

Hello, I am installing the fog lights to my motorhome Fiat Ducato 2.3 Multijet from 2010. I have changed the switch command, I have mounted the T14 relay and I have connected the bulbs.

Does anyone know how to activate the body computer ??

The X-250 Facelift I think that if you can with the Multiecuscan, but mine is an earlier version and the option does not come in the Multiecuescan to do it.

I would appreciate if someone could help me out.
Thank you.

AlfaOBD should be able to do it if you have the Marelli 11 BCM. If it's the Marelli 6 BCM the option isn't listed, so either a new BCM or wire them through an independent feed and switch.

Hello RS 3100, thanks for answering,

Delphi says on the frotal, Multiecuscan says:
Marelli body computer
ISO Code: 40 83 46 08 E6.

If the body cannot be activated:
In the end, what activates the fog light relay is a negative, according to the diagrams, from the original switch the negative goes to the body and from the body the negative follows to the relay box to activate the relay, the other connections to the relay arrive perfectly.

If I bridge the input cable with the body output, can it stop something?

Thank you.

Hello RS 3100, thanks for answering,

Delphi says on the frotal, Multiecuscan says:
Marelli body computer
ISO Code: 40 83 46 08 E6.

If the body cannot be activated:
In the end, what activates the fog light relay is a negative, according to the diagrams, from the original switch the negative goes to the body and from the body the negative follows to the relay box to activate the relay, the other connections to the relay arrive perfectly.

If I bridge the input cable with the body output, can it stop something?

Thank you.

Pretty sure that's the older BCM.

Safest way would be to take a fused feed from a suitable source and run your own wiring to the relay via a suitable switch.

Sorry RS3100, but that would not work for the OP, as the relay is negative switched. For such an arrangement to work the switch would have to extend a negative to the relay. This is presumably for a LHD vehicle. I have been investigating fitting a 16mm push button switch to the dashboard of a RHD vehicle and there is a possible location on my x244 to the top RHS of the gear lever glove. Perhaps an equivalent location is possible on the OP's vehicle. It would require a latching push button, alternatively there are some 16mm rocker switches available.

As regards bridging the BCM, without full details of the BCM it is not possible to say what the effect would be. Probably OK, but If I were to follow that route, I would prefer to be cautious and isolate the BCM perhaps by cutting and joining the CORRECT wires in the cableforms.

It is true, the original switch is still a push button, it is a pity that the pre-installation is done and because of the body it cannot be left originally.
If I put on a recovered body, can it go well? something has to be reprogrammed ?? '
If I don't I put a switch on a negative wire to the relay box.

Thank you.

Back