Styling Looking for a cupra r splitter for fiat stilo ???

Currently reading:
Styling Looking for a cupra r splitter for fiat stilo ???

StiloBen

Gilbert Motorsport
Can be modified and ready to fit to a stilo or a untouched one ready for modifying please please pm me I am in need of one

Stiloben

Have you tried a Seat Dealer? I think someone said they were only twenty notes or so.

i do not know where you get these deals from , seat quoye 37.47 ebay 50 including postage some one help me out sincei have a few lovely ideas for it when i get one then il put some pictures up

i tried a seat dealer a while ago and even gave the part number i think is
1ML 805 903

but first question asked by them was have you got a seat cupra, i answered no and he babbled about having to ask his boss and being against the law to sell if you havnt got a seat. i left my number and they never rang back, got a feeling this part has been flagged by seat head office as dealers are selling way more than they should be, so theyre trying to stop it somehow.
if i were to try again i would pick up a numberplate of a seat cupra for sale just incase and say yes i have a cupra.
hope this helps

i tried a seat dealer a while ago and even gave the part number i think is
1ML 805 903

but first question asked by them was have you got a seat cupra, i answered no and he babbled about having to ask his boss and being against the law to sell if you havnt got a seat. i left my number and they never rang back, got a feeling this part has been flagged by seat head office as dealers are selling way more than they should be, so theyre trying to stop it somehow.
if i were to try again i would pick up a numberplate of a seat cupra for sale just incase and say yes i have a cupra.
hope this helps

If that is true, then that dealer is spouting the biggest load of tosh I have ever heard. So what, if someone wants to fit a SEAT part to a non-SEAT car? It's still money in their pocket isn't it? Barmy!

Back