Locations for future meets. MI

Currently reading:
Locations for future meets. MI

Fairy snuff (y)

In all seriousness though, you'll get more to a central meet at this time of year. I'm not the only one who travels further when it stays light in the evenings (or maybe I am...... ;) ).

A central meet will attract all the "regulars" the plan was to help make it more "local" to some newcomers..;)

Gloucester is still the edge of our patch :p

the southern welsh section tag along to NON-FIAT meets - the poor things..!!-
last FIAT count was 1 last I heard.., thought it would be RUDE not to make life a little more civilised for them..:eek:

homeward has even offered to have a clean car..I'm not falling for that though :D,

Charlie

A central meet will attract all the "regulars" the plan was to help make it more "local" to some newcomers..;)

Gloucester is still the edge of our patch :p

the southern welsh section tag along to NON-FIAT meets - the poor things..!!-
last FIAT count was 1 last I heard.., thought it would be RUDE not to make life a little more civilised for them..:eek:

homeward has even offered to have a clean car..I'm not falling for that though :D,

Charlie

Yes I get that Charlie (y)

I was just saying that it's easier to drive 100's of miles in the Summer so that would be a more sensible time to push the boundaries IMO. Hope you get a good turnout though - shame it's not later in the year as I'd happily go to that area in the better(?!?) weather when I can enjoy the scenery. (y)

are you both still going..??, :)

Charlie

Is this concerning the whales meet? If so then yes we are I've booked a hotel in Cardiff and we'll drive up on the Sunday to Monmouth from there. I think I've added myself to the list on the event thread but I may be mistaken. I'll check after I've had a shower and make sure. But yes we are coming

Sam

Yeah I'm attending on the list now I'd forgotten to do it haha. I remember going to do it then got sidetracked with eBay and cameras haha
Sophie is looking forward to it. I think Sweex is bringing his other half too

Sam

last I heard she's bringing herself ( Punto 2B-sporting);)

like you we are travelling a fair way so just the 1 FIAT :D

Charlie

Back