General lights

Currently reading:
General lights

Hey all can anyone suggest where I could get some sporting front lights and would they simply be a straight swap on a 59 gp? I did want abarth ones but dont wanna mess about with swapping wires out ect gettin tired of lookin at my standard ones

Lol ive spotted some on ebay but there sold seperate at about 50 a side unless you do a better deal ;) if youget abarths that is ;) do they just go in with no mods to wiring? If only I could find someone whod do a trade for mine for some sporting ones lol

are you after the Evo Abarth or the S2 Abarth headlights? from what I can tell the S2's should just plug in, don't see why they would change the plugs but my Sporting's should plug straight in on yours, just can't find some decent priced Abarths that aren't damaged. Got offered some by a lad selling his M-Jet for £50 but one of the brackets had snapped and the light rocked about lol

Id sell mine on a little less of what I pay for Abarths as the o/s light has a bit of cracking in it, condition it was when I bought the car but it doesnt affect how they operate, just noticable if you know its there.

Last edited:
Erm s2 sporting so many people are putting abarth ones on so I dont really wanna be rocking em like everyone else was thinking of maybe making my own creation if the light lens seperates easy (plus iyd be more unique (; ) only thing is I dont get it when people say s1 and s2 I presume mines an s2 with it being a late 2009 model (december)

are you after the Evo Abarth or the S2 Abarth headlights? from what I can tell the S2's should just plug in, don't see why they would change the plugs but my Sporting's should plug straight in on yours, just can't find some decent priced Abarths that aren't damaged. Got offered some by a lad selling his M-Jet for £50 but one of the brackets had snapped and the light rocked about lol

Id sell mine on a little less of what I pay for Abarths as the o/s light has a bit of cracking in it, condition it was when I bought the car but it doesnt affect how they operate, just noticable if you know its there.

fiat do a repair kit for broken brackets ;)

o/s part no. 51774058

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Gran...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cce5a6be9

n/s part no. 51774059

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Gran...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a7dcd2b71

check your local dealer for prices you might be surprised (y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
S1's are late 2005 to 2008 i think and S2's are 2008 to 2010. Easiest way to tell is Blue badge (S1) / Red badge (S2)

Mine's S2 being '09 plate

I've heard of a few folk on here taking the lens out and painting the surround but depends how good the finish would be and how long it would last, you got colour coding in mind?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The blue on the car is bright so would need like a light light blue like baby blue which in turn would make it mis match with the rest could always go black but thats what abarth lights are for ;) lol its hard to find a colour to match plus it wouldnt stand out black on black itd just blend in with the car :( shame they dont do a spiderman spray on paint ;) haha

Back