General Light bulb

Currently reading:
General Light bulb

Bravojosh

My right light bulb went out about 3 days ago I replaced it today but it still isn't working!?!? I've checked the fuses and they're all fine any ideas of what this could be?

Its my dipped beam headlight bulb lmao I should probably read things through

did you touch the bulb?
might have killed it already...

changing bulbs is quite tricky, make sure the bulb is seated correctly and wiring attached

check it lights up before putting the bung back on and closing the bonnett!

alternatively go to Halfords and get them to fit it

I got my dad to put it in for me an he didn't touch the bulb an half odds are ridiculously priced ill have to get my cousin to have a look at it

Lmfao would trust my cousin he's been a mechanic longer than I've been born for so I think I can trust him

My right light bulb went out about 3 days ago I replaced it today but it still isn't working!?!? I've checked the fuses and they're all fine any ideas of what this could be?

I got my dad to put it in for me an he didn't touch the bulb an half odds are ridiculously priced ill have to get my cousin to have a look at it

how many men does it take to change a lightbulb :rolleyes:

for future reference for anyone that is struggling to change a lightbulb Halfords will do it for you for the princely sum of £6.99*

* plus the cost of said bulb of course

Halfords Bulb Fitting Service
Your car bulbs are important all year round. They not only show you where to go, they also inform other drivers as to what you're doing. They help to keep you safe and seen on the road, which is why the Halfords bulb fitting service can prove to be so important.

We fit headlight bulbs for £6.99 each as well as indicator and brake light bulbs for £3.99, down at your local store. There is no need to book our bulb fitting service, and with most superstores open from 9am to 8pm during the week, and open at weekends too, you can call in whenever you choose.

In the winter, as the days get darker it's even more important to check your lights are working properly. Our useful free 5-point health check for your car is a great idea to help you maintain the health of your vehicle. Your car battery, wiper blades, bulbs, oil and screenwash are all checked as part of this great service.

We can fit bulbs to the majority of cars but each fitting is always subject to a vehicle inspection by one of our experts.

Eight bulbs above 'bumper' level I meant to say....

.....he says, trying to cover up his cock up! :eek:
Sugar, that won't work because I included the number plate light Both of mine need changing.

Last edited:
Back