Styling Legal tints?

Currently reading:
Styling Legal tints?

Wasssuppppp bitchezzzzz!
Simple really:
I'm currently running limo black on the back 3 windows which i THINK is legal? Not been puled for it yet so i think it is.

Just wanted to know whats legal on the front 2 windows?
links would be very appreciated :)

I'm looking for tint film btw so i can remove it when i please, not actual tinting companies :)

Thanks in advance

i think for the front side windows they need to allow 70% of light in, any less and they would be illegal..if i'm wrong im sure somebody will correct me.

:yeahthat:

When i went to have my tins done on my old car the owner of the company stated exactly the same.

SAYING THAT: I see loads and loads of people with them done round here and not get pulled. But that does not mean it's legal, it just means it depends on how the police are where you live lol.

Ive got the fronts dont that only let 35% of light through, obviously very illegal but I've never had a policeman give them a second glance and I've been pulled before by them randomly wanting to check my insurance etc. out.

The place I got mine done said maybe a couple of times a year the police will go out and look for this and they will have 5 or 6 people all come down the same day asking for a price to get them removed lol..

Back