General Larger wing mirrors

Currently reading:
General Larger wing mirrors

My current mirrors are electric, but not heated. Is the connector plug the same but with extra wires for the heated ones? I'm hoping I can add heated with a few connectors, some wire and a timer relay, as well as the larger mirrors.

Then I'll have to decide black or painted. Decisions!

They are fine, no problem with angles as far as I can see, excuse the pun.
smile.gif

Any chance of some photos, pretty please? :-D

Photos attached, I hope.

Attachments

• IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
That's done, I need these now! Look good on the azzuro frizzante!! Did you go for the primed or unprimed?

Photos attached, I hope.

looks great ill be ordering them this week..

could you confirm this is what you ordered...

part/order no. 3800957624109
DOOR MIRROR WITH MANUAL ADJUSTMENT FOR FIAT PANDA 2012- LEFT

part/order no. 3800957624093
DOOR MIRROR WITH MANUAL ADJUSTMENT FOR FIAT PANDA 2012- RIGHT

thanks..

Richip,
Tarostrade part no's. for the facelift larger mirrors are as follows,
Drivers side manual mirror- 3800957211309
Passenger side manual mirror- 3800957211293

I fitted a set of the later, larger mirrors within weeks of having my car, massive improvement and easy to fit but it's worth remembering, if they are pattern mirrors not original Fiat parts, the quality is a bit hit and miss. My left & right mirrors were supplied by the same company but made by different companies and we're of different quality, not crap but brittle feeling plastic, one mirror adjuster works better than the other , neither feel like they would survive a good bash. To be fair , I only paid about £39 each for mine, I've seen them much more expensive.

Hi all

New type mirrors are great (09/2009 -> 2012) but as pointed make sure it's RHD type.
I've removed one from scrap yard (driver side) but passenger was already taken so ordered one online from Ireland (should RHD) as prefered used rather that new but not original, and it seems to be LHD type as I can't adjust it if it clicks to right position. I can reposition it but it may back to it's position due to the movement while driving :(
Can't see any pin to amend it. It also seems to be hard to dismantle it and check inside.

Back