Currently reading:
LADvice please

Honestly mate, you should just see if the best mates sister likes you first, if she does.. ask your mates opinion on you going out with his sister?

Just remember if things go pear shape, you may loose your best mate.
:(

I like how one of the chosen tags for this thread was "Why?".. all I see is "Why am I too fussed, I'm kicking her back doors in anyway" ;)

some of the suggestions are amazing

just one night stand her and see what happens :p

seriously though how much do you like her and how much does she like you, is it worth possibly falling out with your best mate

i remember when i was 16 my mate met a girl we got good friends with her and he fancied the pants of her. when i started seeing her more we flirted alot but i kept saying to myself my best mate fancies her and has done for much longer

then one night when i was waiting for my bus my mate asked me if i would go out with her, i said no you fancy her and he actually told me go for her.

so we ended up going out for 10 months and the whole time my mate was moody and grumpy and when we broke up i also fell out with my best mate and just about everyone else i hung out with, bad times

he ended up going out with her and she cheated on him like she cheated on me

on the upside me and said mate started talking again and now were closer then before and we both hate that bi*ch :ROFLMAO:

sorry if that made no sense i'm very tired and had a few beers :eek:

I went out with a good mate's sister when I was about 20. We've now been married almost 10 years and have 2 kids.
Let that be a warning to you!

Back