Technical It's getting urgent!

Currently reading:
Technical It's getting urgent!

Re: front subframe probs

Thats a bit gutting about your car mate, unlucky.
You managed to get it recovered yet? I live just off the M77 n could give you a hand if its needing towed anywhere, got a decent sized jeep available for towing ;)

that would be great mate, i can get a loan of an a frame :D
would it be possible for a hand ? the car is in addrossan, i can give you some fuel money :)

Ok, where does it need to go? Im about half an hour away from ardrossan. I'd possibly be able to make it this weekend, depends if the weathers good enough to fit my new kit on the GP or not. :p

in to kilmarnock, new farm loch. that would be great mate, do you have a towbar ? il need to go ask for the a frame :D

I'll need to double check, its the bird's Rav4 but Im insured on it so I'll have a look when I get home and leave another post for ya.

Had a look last nite n it doesn't have a towbar, never came with one apparently but it was bought second hand. Soz mate :eek:

If the cylinder isnt large enough for the caliper then you either not get enough movement to take up pad wear or it will feel spongey. It one of those things worth trying.

rich

does anyone have a tipo/tempra 1.9 td front subframe for sale ?
im starting a new job on monday and need this asap !

please help guys :worship:

hi, the subframe is broken (n)

Right at the front, just below the gearbox where the lower arm bolts to, the front bolt hole has cracked and bent, so the lower arm has alot of free play in it :bang:

looks likie a busy weekend for me if i can source a subframe in time :cry:

hi, the subframe is broken (n)

Right at the front, just below the gearbox where the lower arm bolts to, the front bolt hole has cracked and bent, so the lower arm has alot of free play in it :bang:

looks likie a busy weekend for me if i can source a subframe in time :cry:

a scrapyard should have one. it's the same as used on bravo/a marea, alfa 155 145/6 possibly 147/156 but not sure.

i tried to check eper, but for some reaosn it wouldnt open, but i read that the diesel subframe is different :confused:

If anyone can confirm that another cars subframe will work i can get one near me :D

Bump, does anyone know for sure i can use another subframe ? eg petrol bravo etc as i really need this going, currently have no transport and bus fare is killing me (n)

Back