General Italia 90 help needed

Currently reading:
General Italia 90 help needed

Johnboiuk

Hey

I need some help if anyone is able with my Italia 90.

Firstly does anyone have any original dealer info on these? I've searched for a brochure or spec sheet. The dealers must of had some literature about them. Or has anyone seen anything?

Mine is missing the CIAO football man on the rear quarters and boot lid. All other graphics present. Has anyone ever had these re made or do I need to start from scratch?

Mine doesn't have a parcel shelf. The only other one I've seen didn't either. Should it have one? Or was that a cost option?

Does anyone on here have one?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi there, I'm sure the parcel shelf was a standard fitting on all Pandas but I know they are often missing

The graphics you need I am sure will not cost you a lot, there are plenty of guys on eBay that will sort that for you really reasonably

Good luck with the car, it's a 750 4 speed right?

Hi,
Have a lot in sticked thread at the top of main page- Panda Literature, i belive there is Italia90 brochure. For the decals - get part number from Eper, ring Fiat, some time there was set of decal on ebay.it. geting them made by sign making company should not cost much if you can find .ai file.

Back