Islam4uk to march through Wooton Bassett

Currently reading:
Islam4uk to march through Wooton Bassett

So why doesn't he support the culture and beliefs of the country he was born and raised in,

rjo0756l.jpg
sex-pistols.jpg

binge.jpg
binge-drinking.jpg

Last edited:

The legendary Sex Pistols actually have a relevant place in history and were a sign of the times, representing the disenchanted youth in an era of no hope and high unemployment. A listen to John Lydon's lyrics showed the Sex Pistols, at least in Lydon's case, to be intelligent but disillusioned with the UK in the dark days of a country gripped by strikes, unions, unemployment and the winter of discontent.

The rest of the pics I do agree are the bad side of British 'culture' and what makes me ashamed at times to be British. However, Sharia law is hardly the answer with its outdated and brutal beliefs that should play no part in a modern and civilised society.

So why doesn't he support the culture and beliefs of the country he was born and raised in, rather than those from where his ancestors came from?

He's a nutter who likes to stir up **** in the press? That's the best reason I can come up with.

If it really is about religion and he wants some form of radical Islam imposed on us all then he's an idiot if he thinks he'll get it adopted using the tactics he's using.

No, I think he's just an egomaniac nutter.

Call me when he forms a political party so I can vote against him. Until then, let him rant and march so we can poke fun at him.

Back