Islam4uk to march through Wooton Bassett

Currently reading:
Islam4uk to march through Wooton Bassett

I think a "IF YOU DONT LIKE BRITAIN SO MUCH, FU**ING LEAVE THEN" march is in order!

fair play looks like u shud be running the country there :p
anyway... it wont stop them from just making another group :/

Its a joke mate.

but with a serious point, being british is more than just having it printed on your passport. if extremists really want sharia law, mosques on every street, and us "infidels" killed, why don't they just **** off to an arab country!?

Strangely enough, the Islam4uk website, before it's unceremonious withdrawal from the Internet, had a very good answer to this question in the "Non Muslim" section. The answer was because at the moment there is no actual state that adheres completely to Sharia law. Some Sultanates and Kingdoms adopt elements of Sharia law but do not use it as a prime legal framework. Therefore, technically, there is nowhere for them to **** off back to. :)

Strangely enough, the Islam4uk website, before it's unceremonious withdrawal from the Internet, had a very good answer to this question in the "Non Muslim" section. The answer was because at the moment there is no actual state that adheres completely to Sharia law. Some Sultanates and Kingdoms adopt elements of Sharia law but do not use it as a prime legal framework. Therefore, technically, there is nowhere for them to **** off back to. :)

Well that's a shame isn't it? You would have thought if it's such a good legal system then at least one country would have used it as their prime legal framework.

Of course the answer to that is it's about 2000 years out of date. Radical Muslims - fighting a 1000ad war with 2000ad weapons.

Well that's a shame isn't it? You would have thought if it's such a good legal system then at least one country would have used it as their prime legal framework.

Yeah, that was pretty much my thinking on the matter. But it was just interesting to me that they'd taken the time to outline it all and tackle it one question at a time. Not many sites I've seen do that.

Surely the arab states are far far closer to it than any country in the western world?

The ONLY reason they come here is its an easy free ride, Free Health Care, Free Schooling, Free Housing, Free Money, oh and starting soon free Internet and Laptop!.

There must be a dozen "safe" countries to seek asylum closer than the UK. But I'm going off topic so I'll shut up.

Surely the arab states are far far closer to it than any country in the western world?

The ONLY reason they come here is its an easy free ride, Free Health Care, Free Schooling, Free Housing, Free Money, oh and starting soon free Internet and Laptop!.

There must be a dozen "safe" countries to seek asylum closer than the UK. But I'm going off topic so I'll shut up.

You forgot another free thing they get - freedom... To do this kind of rubbish. If they were in an Arab state speaking out against the systems, in say Iran, they'd all be dead by now.

Possibly. But the Arab states have indicated a willingness to go down this track to various degrees, so that could be viewed as the beginning. We're fresh territory in terms of their mission. We're not even close to becoming the sort of state they honestly believe we should be, therefore we're worth targetting. It's nothing new really, religions and politicians do this all the time all throughout history.

Everyone claims this but no one seems to be able to substantiate it with actual figures. I actually tried to work it out by putting in a Freedom of Information request to the home office. The figures I got back were only for Asylum Seekers but was interesting reading. 25,895 Asylum Seekers are on benefits. As a percentage of the total population that's pretty reasonable. If anyone has any stats on the wider population or immigrants in general I'd be interested in knowing.

Also, if you think everyone is coming here because they get free this and free that, take it as a compliment. This place is obviously so great that people go to extreme lengths to get here. We must be doing something right :)

Universal Declaration of Human Rights;

Article 14:

(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.

and

Article 15:

(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

What I can't figure out is why they want to march through the streets with empty coffins. If I was them I'd be registering a political party. Get enough votes. Get elected. Then once in power, change stuff from within. If the support is there they'll get it. If the support isn't there, well, pfft, no change. A sort of put or shut up thing. But they seem intent on silly publicity stunts instead. Weird.

I have no problem with people wanting to come to the uk, but it should be because they are attracted to our way of life, and they should respect the country our ancestors have created.

My problem is when people from other country's arrive here, don't bother to learn english, live off benefits that they haven't contributed to, and then bitch and moan that they want things to be like where they came from!?

I mean, if you invited someone into your home, fed them, treated them well, and you come home from work to find them trying to redecorate it to their tastes, you'd kick em out right!?

The guy from Islam4uk was born here: [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjem_Choudary[/ame]

So why doesn't he support the culture and beliefs of the country he was born and raised in, rather than those from where his ancestors came from? No doubt his ancestors came here to escape from persecution and extremist regimes to give their family a better life. Mr. Choudary ought to try and remember this rather than try and bring in the very extremist ideals that his ancestors wanted to leave behind...

So why doesn't he support the culture and beliefs of the country he was born and raised in, rather than those from where his ancestors came from? No doubt his ancestors came here to escape from persecution and extremist regimes to give their family a better life. Mr. Choudary ought to try and remember this rather than try and bring in the very extremist ideals that his ancestors wanted to leave behind...

Perfectly put!

Back