Tuning induction kit & cat-back for 1.3mjet?

Currently reading:
Tuning induction kit & cat-back for 1.3mjet?

hello folks!

Im looking for a induction kit for my 07 plate 1.3(90) mjet, i know you all highly rate gsr, do they do one for my car? Ive found a bmc one, are they any good and do they make the "dump valve" noise when you let off?

Im also looking for a cat-back (turbo back would be better) system for my car, do they do one? I've looked on google but can't find one. If i cant find one i was going to get one made by longlife.

Any help would be great.

Thanks, Daz.

i am having an exhaust (cat back) built by longlife on tuesday in birmingham so i will let you know if they are any good. i have a 1.4 16v but they custom build to exactly what you want ;)

Thanks mate (y) that would grate. Ive read good things about them, so fingers crossed for you.

What tail pipe style are you going for? i was thinking either single 3inch or same as the arbarth, are you going mega loud or just sporty little rumble?

right mate ive had the exhaust fitted, they couldnt put a tail pipe on because of how the exhaust sits above the suspension but it sounds very nice!
ive had a middle silencer put in along with a backbox to make it a little bit quieter but i definately reccomend longlife!!!

cool, thanks for that mate. How does it sound, is it deep or raspy? how have they done the tail pipes then? are they like the diesels? Sorry for all the questions. Do you mind if i ask you how much it was?

Glad your happy with your new zorst system mate.

it is deep but like i say i had a middle silencer put in without that it would be like a rally car lol!
the tail pipe on the gp points at the floor and the back box is quite high up so it looks like the standard exhaust inside the bumper but believe me it doesnt sound like it ;)
it cost £279 and its all stainless steel with a lifetime guarantee!

£279, thats a bloody good price for a s/s cat-bac with a lifetime guaratee, be interesting to put it on a rolling road. How long did it take them to fit it? I must admit i loved a noisey zorst a few years ago, but now i like it a little quieter (shows im getting old doesnt it).

took the guy about 3 hours to build and fit the system :)
and yes i know what you mean, i used to own an impreza with no silencers on the exhaust!!! (the key words being "used to") lol!

Back