Styling Improvements

Currently reading:
Styling Improvements

kingdazza11

Hey, here is few pics of my car, you cant really see it all to clearly because of the lights.

I was going to lower , but it already looks quite low at the back, maybee because its on a slope though.

Also i have attached a pic of some LED i purchased from halfords not long ago. I also broguht a toggle switch with them to allow me to turn them off and on, but im not sure how to attach the switch to them, someone mentioned soldering.. can you help.

alsoo opinions on car, and any other little improvements, thanks guys

is the question about the led lights best going in techical?
t_17082008285m_4c4e0c0.jpg
t_17082008284m_3357261.jpg
t_17082008286m_6d2737f.jpg

t_17082008288m_8e920e3.jpg

From the size of the image I can see it looks like a straight forward job to put the switch in, the first check is to make sure you have a soldering iron, after that a larger picture with the cables straightened would be ideal :)

From the size of the image I can see it looks like a straight forward job to put the switch in, the first check is to make sure you have a soldering iron, after that a larger picture with the cables straightened would be ideal :)

i dno how to dobig picture, i put one in, but it was like huggggggge and you would have had to scroll across the page for about a week... how do i put larger ones in, but not too big mate?

use imageshack and it asks if you want to resize them, just resize the big one to a suitable size. Too big is better than too small mate.

Back