i passed!!

Currently reading:
i passed!!

well no ive only been out tot ake my dad to the shops, only insurance ive got tonigth is one where i can drive with one of my parents in the car, bit pissed of at this, wanted todrive tonigth and tomorrow. Hopefully should have it tomorow in my own name and so shud be able to drive,so wont be on much tomorrow i hope :D

thanks again guys :D

Last edited:
well done m8!

god almighty i passed 3rd time and got 1 under the amout your allowd to have on minors :mad: The test is so cr*p were i live, my frends just failed for the 4th time , 1 friend passed on his 5th and another passed on his 7th!

stupid crawly.....

Last edited:
its 2 years and 2 days since i passed :eek:

1 wrote of car (54 corsa), 1 part exed car (05 micra), and my stilo :D

still got the best car out of most the lads round my area :p, except those with company cars or rich parents :)

since passing i have driven a load of other cars as well.

i got to drive the ford ranger today which was fun ;)

Well done, just watch out for those money making, point slapping cameras.

2 years on 11th July since passing for me. Just hope I don't get cought doing 34 in a 30 before 11th July or bye bye lience. Sure carefull since being flashed!

I passed 1st time, but got max number of minors, one more and it would have been a fail. Been in 4 accidents (2 door mirrors, someone rear ending me, and someone cutting me up) but none my fault!

Back