General I Need (want) a new Car

Currently reading:
General I Need (want) a new Car

amar17

Hey guys, been on this forum a while....dont always post but i read the threads a fair bit when im not hitting refresh on my FaceBook page (y)

So i have a 1.2 grande, Ive been driving it for 3 years since i passed my test. Im almost 20 now and the punto has just hit 102,000 miles. 80,000 of which are mine :bang: lapping around town and the usual yobbish things.

Still want to stick with fiat and the grande range :) but Looking at 1.9 sportings as i do alot of miles and they seem pretty decent to tune.

Im looking to trade in my grande, i think ill be lucky to 1300 for it tbh. Any opinions on what the value would be at a dealer?

i just traded my 1.2 punto active in yesterday, on a 08 reg, 31,000 miles and they only give me £3300 for it :s but i have a Orange T-jet now so its all good!! aha

Living proof these cars actually make it past 30,000 miles!!!

Pretty impressive to rack up 26,000 miles a year! Must have cost you a fortune in fuel!

I'd say not a lot though, mileage is the killer for small petrol engines in terms of trade value.

what exactly are you after ?? more power ?? or reliable motor ??

turbo is the way forward if you are after more power, however be advised that there is always something which goes wrong on them turbo cars.....expensive :slayer:

well i bought it with 23,000 on the clock but still its alot of mileage over 3 years! Im being realistic about its trade in value if i get a little over a grand for it id be pretty happy lol as far as the car is concerned its been very reliable only minor issues with the rear drop links!

If anyone sees a nice mjet at a dealer or private sale let me know (y)

Sell you mine for £20k : P And the droplink problem, Was that the 'knocking suspenion' sound? If so, how expensive?

ermmm can i get a student discount?? :rolleyes:
ye it was a knocking sound, wasnt a major problem i think 15 quid for drop link + labour. Just annoying more than anything lol

Back