how would you kill Karen Matthews?

Currently reading:
how would you kill Karen Matthews?

Hasn't she got five children??

I'm still getting over the fact that shes managed to get 5 blokes to sh*g her

there is a txt joke going around that says:

"karen matthews has been arrested on suspicion of rape. police can find no concieveable way that she could have had 5 willing partners."

Whoever or whatever that character ure all writing about is - there is one thing I find really repulsing in this thread - all of u take a deep breath and re-read what u wrote. No matter what or who, there is no excuse for thinking such devious and sick ways to hurt another human being. It is a pity really how people can start thinking like uncivilised animals in some circumstrances. That someone would actually do those things is even more unimaginable, in this era. But just reading this makes me truly wonder what are ppl capable of... and not in a good way(n):bang:

Just a bit of Fun no1 has made any arrangements to go ahead with the ideas thus making this sentence stupid:

"That someone would actually do those things is even more unimaginable"

y does someone always have to go all PC:bang:

Last edited:
Whoever or whatever that character ure all writing about is - there is one thing I find really repulsing in this thread - all of u take a deep breath and re-read what u wrote. No matter what or who, there is no excuse for thinking such devious and sick ways to hurt another human being. It is a pity really how people can start thinking like uncivilised animals in some circumstances. That someone would actually do those things is even more unimaginable, in this era. But just reading this makes me truly wonder what are ppl capable of... and not in a good way(n):bang:

So its ok for her to organise her own daughters kidnap to make a fast £?. She deserves anything anyone can give her tbh she isn't fit to be a human being and as result doesn't deserve the protection modern society provides. Not only had she broke the law she has broke the most simple law of humanity. Just imagine if it was left to nature?.... Scum like this wouldn't survive as there would be no benefit system to rely on.

Go smoke a joint and hug a tree hippy.

Or join the Labour Party!.

Last edited:
So its ok for her to organise her own daughters kidnap to make a fast £?. She deserves anything anyone can give her tbh she isn't fit to be a human being and as result doesn't deserve the protection modern society provides. Just imagine if it was left to nature?.... Scum like this wouldn't survive as there would be no benefit system to rely on.

Go smoke a joint and hug a tree hippy.

that closing statement is worthy of going on the back of a book:p

Whoever or whatever that character ure all writing about is - there is one thing I find really repulsing in this thread - all of u take a deep breath and re-read what u wrote. No matter what or who, there is no excuse for thinking such devious and sick ways to hurt another human being. It is a pity really how people can start thinking like uncivilised animals in some circumstances. That someone would actually do those things is even more unimaginable, in this era. But just reading this makes me truly wonder what are ppl capable of... and not in a good way(n):bang:

i have, what's contentionous about what i wrote? how about you read all the posts first before passing a broad sweeping judgement on all of us, perhaps then your statement would be a bit more considered, before you lead someone to make a very unsavory, directed, personal remark about you

I did not expect to be understood,.. but hippies are a product of western culture.. and I do not have any points in common with similar creatures... But I do have integrity, for if some is to start to behave like an animal - what is he then? Answer that and then ull get to the point..

And yes, I do not know what is the Labour Party, nor do I care frankly...

:nutter::peace:(n)

Back