General How was much are grande puntos selling for now

Currently reading:
General How was much are grande puntos selling for now

Freaky fiat

Was looking on ebay and found many different prices and many different models.just wondering if anyone knew what to look out for.I'm thinking about selling my GP and dont really know what I can get for it.

It's a 2007 1.4 active sport but it has some extras on it ive not seen anywhere else.I've searches online and it's something called linea.it's just had its mot done and has done 64k mileage.

It's a 2007 1.4 active sport but it has some extras on it ive not seen anywhere else.I've searches online and it's something called linea.it's just had its mot done and has done 64k mileage.
I brought a 1.4 Active Sport 06 8v back in December from a private seller, £1200. Minor scuffs here and there, done 80k with 12 months MOT.
Don't know if that's of any help

I bought a 2008 Grande Punto 1.2 8v Active with 79600 miles on clock (HPId etc) body in good nick looks good, few little jobs needed doing, paid £1100 cash off single trader (ebay) no history with car though but serviced myself anyway, new driveshaft oil seals and cambelt kit (checked with previous keeper he did not have done as specified by Fiat)

The extras will only make it more desirable and add a bit extra value

Bought a gp off auction for $2000aud, it's a 1.3L multijet with 17's and 131000kms or so

_20170728_192036%7E2.jpeg

Back