How did you find Fiatforum?

Currently reading:
How did you find Fiatforum?

I googled a few times, and got a couple of empty forums (may have been new) - then I saw this one, top of page 2 results. Nice and busy with heaps of threads about older Fiats - looks good. Now that I'm signed up, yeah I like it. Good to be here.

I found you by googling Fiat! I have always owned a Fiat and I if i have a problem it has been solved here by reading other peoples posts!
But now i have my own problem which i will post in the Fiat Panda bit! Thanks guys (y)

I found the forums via good old Google :) I was searching for subwoofers/Interscope info for the 500.

Google. I googled for advice on fitting the chrome bumper protection to a Fiat 500 and found my answer here in an old post. After having a look around it seemed like a nice place that I'd probably be visiting again, so thought I'd register. :D

My first post! :D

I found the forum, thought "what an excellent forum" and went out and bought a Fiat just so I can post here. :)

I was thinking of buying my Fiat.
One of the first things I do is type ****** Forum (in this case Fiat Forum) and search for problems. As there were just the right amount of problems - I bought it. :)

hey everyone, im new to the forum thing!

my boyf is always on forums, and i own a Punto (07 reg 1.4 activ sport) so after seeing a sticker on a friends sciento, i thought bugger it i'll join! nothing to lose :)

Back