How did you find Fiatforum?

Currently reading:
How did you find Fiatforum?

I've just bought an 03 Stilo, naturally the first task was to google the various electrical faults, and there, coming to the rescue was the Fiat Forum, brilliant!

Hello everyone!
I found this forum by google, looking for some information about fiat punto

Last edited:
Found you when searching for rear suspension bushes for my seicento. Good site and am glad to have been able to access the wealth of info on here.

Cheers

google looking for info on how to completely remove an ashtray on a fiat punto mk2 02 reg....? anyone know how?????

I just bought a 04 1.6 Stilo and stugling with a rough idle issue, so i searched for any Fiat forums and... Bobs your uncle, here I am. Google is your friend.....(y)

I Googled for a user and a technical manual for my Seicento and I found Fiat Forum. Nice to be here, thanks for having me.

Hi mate ,

I just found this forum when i will looking for alloy wheels releated information on google UK.

I hope i will get to know good like minded friends here on this forum.

I own a 1995 Fiat Barchetta and I am always trying to find the best info so I can maintain it well. We have a Fiat forum also here in Romania but is not very active on the Barchetta topics! Not so many owners in my country! In my city, Constanta, for example there are 3 Barchettas and mine is the only one to consider since the other two got in the hands of some boy racers! Too bad!
Nice being here, and thank you for accepting me and honestly I hope to make some new friends here and maybe meet up someday (y)

We will get our new Ducato based motorhome in a few weeks time, but I wanted to read the User Manual in the meantime and get familiar with the features of the van. Searching for a manual on Google led me here, and I've been browsing all the useful information for the last few hours.

I found this forum through the google search engine whilst looking for info about a problem with my punto, so i joined cos they are handy.

Hello a friend told me about the forum when he heard about my brother in law problems with he ducato gearbox&clutch

Back