Technical Head unit change now time flashing

Currently reading:
Technical Head unit change now time flashing

Bigbear52

Hi All
I have a 2019 Fiat Ducato motorhome and decided to changed the factory fitted head unit.
I have used the connect2 19.2 steering wheel adapter and everything seems to work OK but the the time on the dash is flashing and there doesn't appear to be anyway of adjusting it
I understand this is probably a can-bus issue looking for the original radio.
Does anyone have a work around for this issue before I have to pay a fortune to the fiat main agents?
Thanks for any help

Hi All
I have a 2019 Fiat Ducato motorhome and decided to changed the factory fitted head unit.
I have used the connect2 19.2 steering wheel adapter and everything seems to work OK but the the time on the dash is flashing and there doesn't appear to be anyway of adjusting it
I understand this is probably a can-bus issue looking for the original radio.
Does anyone have a work around for this issue before I have to pay a fortune to the fiat main agents?
Thanks for any help
Something in the back of my mind tells me that a few years ago the date/time for the dash was disabled from the Fiat MENU method and was obtained from the radio instead.
I found this previous topic on the forum, Look for " The MODE button now has the Date and Time function after a PROXI reset. They set it to have an After Market radio and it worked." https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/ducato-x290-changing-radio-sat-nav.440756/

Back